Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall

Notices

Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall Topics relating to the MMORPG FusionFall belong here.

Old 01-23-2009, 11:29 PM   #1
Subzeroace
Has a PhD in Horribleness

Burning things is fun and useful!  

Send a message via AIM to Subzeroace
Default Character Suggestions

Was just over at the official forum and caught the discussion on this over there. Since I don't have a premium account I can't put my 2 cents in there, so lets chat it up here, eh?

What characters would you love to see in this game? CN character that have a chance of it or just dream character from other companies.

I'd love to see Madame Foster and Berry in there as well as Jeff the Spider, Nergal, Nergal Jr., Dracula, The Boogie Man, Erwin, General Scar, Hector Con Carne & Major Doctor Ghastly from Maxwell Atoms brain meats.

Specking of "brain meats" how amazing would it be to have Dib from Invader Zim in this game? FusionFall would fit the boy like a glove! But as I've said on Richard Horvits forum... GIR would be the most annoying nano -ever-

Can you imagine him floating around your characters head singing the doom song nonstop? Yes it's fun at first, but he wouldn't stop. He'd be like a virus, he'd jump out o the game and invade your computer. Everytime you turn it on he'd be there. Singing. The stuff of nightmares yes?

Ah, more ideas ideas! What about Numbuh 362 & 86 (Rachel T. McKenzie & Frances Fulbright) and The Delightful Children from Down the Lane? Father must be pretty lonely without his delightful children to boss around D= And what is the KND without there most excellent Supreme Leader?
Old 01-24-2009, 10:33 AM   #2
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Lol I found it interesting that Numbah 362's real name was Rachel, since that's my name. She even had blonde hair like mine....XDD

Anyway...If it were possible to get into Foster's there would be so many friends inside...and I can't believe I'm saying this, but is there Terrence? If not....well, he should be. Maybe even a Fusion Terrence...oh wait, he's not a hero....Oh well.

Last edited by antgirl1; 01-24-2009 at 10:35 AM.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 12:22 PM   #3
Subzeroace
Has a PhD in Horribleness

Burning things is fun and useful!  

Send a message via AIM to Subzeroace

362's my fave KND operative, that's awesome you share a name =) Her VO's name is Rachel as well =3~

I don't believe Terrence is in the game but he'd make an awesome addition! I could see him being tricked by Fusions kind of like the Kanker Sisters or some of the IF were. We could get some good missions out of that
Old 12-17-2016, 01:14 AM   #4
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Too many to list.