Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Old 02-25-2008, 10:27 AM   #1
marcos
Newly Abandoned

Default Literally... ALL( 350 so far )my HA! fanarts.

I intended to draw a pic of those three working together for Thanksgiving dinner( lame idea, though ), but I couldnīt help but wonder such a thing would happen... most for Helgaīs annoyance, maybe?

Sorry for the lameness( and roughyness, thatīs because I drew it without glasses )of this, I just like to draw those three together!

Hope you can like it, though!

Thanks for visiting^^

"Hey Arnold!" characters( Lila, Helga and Olga )
created by Craig Bartlett

Thank you SO very much for the inspirational source!

Those are too much to be posted here, so thereīs a link to the whole gallery on my website:

>>> HA! Fanarts <<<

Iīm posting the newest one above, though.

Enjoy your visit!

Last edited by marcos; 11-30-2008 at 05:17 AM.
marcos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 01:36 PM   #2
Ridureyu
Permanent Resident

Send a message via AIM to Ridureyu

I don't know, is that middle one considered too "PG"-ish to be shown directly as opposed to linked to? Good art, though.

And this is a great enough time to ask: Where do people post fanthings that are NOT Fosters-based?
Old 02-25-2008, 01:55 PM   #3
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
I don't know, is that middle one considered too "PG"-ish to be shown directly as opposed to linked to? Good art, though.
Which one is the "middle" one? There's four (or I only see four), so none are in the middle really.

Quote:
And this is a great enough time to ask: Where do people post fanthings that are NOT Fosters-based?
I deliberately didn't make such a section, because people often forget that this is a Foster's forum as it is. I'm okay with there being an off-topic section, but it shouldn't feature predominately. People are free to express other fandoms in the way off topic or probably more appropriately, the other entertainment section (as this is in).
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 02:28 PM   #4
Ridureyu
Permanent Resident

The third picture! I meant the third, sorry. It's been a long week (And it's only Monday!)
Old 02-25-2008, 02:46 PM   #5
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
The third picture! I meant the third, sorry. It's been a long week (And it's only Monday!)
Helga sitting on Arnold's shoulders? Its not like they're making out. Friends can sit on eachother's shoulders. Anyways I have enough of a headache policing the Foster's fanart, I'm seriously just not going to look that much into other fandoms. If someone has a problem with someone's fanart of another show, they're free to confront the artist themselves. As long as its not extreme in some way, anyways. Notice that the fanart rules here are in the Foster's Fanart section. Not the Other Entertainment section.

Last edited by Sparky; 02-25-2008 at 02:46 PM. Reason: typo
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 06:17 PM   #6
Ridureyu
Permanent Resident

Awesome - thank you!

And original Poster - your art really is good. Is there anything else you want to post?
Old 02-26-2008, 08:07 AM   #7
marcos
Newly Abandoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Helga sitting on Arnold's shoulders? Its not like they're making out. Friends can sit on eachother's shoulders. Anyways I have enough of a headache policing the Foster's fanart, I'm seriously just not going to look that much into other fandoms. If someone has a problem with someone's fanart of another show, they're free to confront the artist themselves. As long as its not extreme in some way, anyways. Notice that the fanart rules here are in the Foster's Fanart section. Not the Other Entertainment section.

Actually,

I already read those.
Though necessarily I do not agree with one point - in fact, I have a picture about Miriam expecting for Helga,and Olga( she would be still an early teenager )is with her - but,a s you asked to not post anything like that, and thatīs your forum afterall, I wouldnīt post it( except as a fully described link, as above ), though it isnīt anything "sexual" for that matter; itīs meant to show family bonds other than anything else.

So,
Thatīs why I didnīt posted anything that would conflict/defy with those rules either - in fact, the whole situation on the picture above is meant to be humorous, either: with Helga sit on Arnoldīs shoulders BUT also covering Arnoldīs eyes - AND giving orders like " Turn right! NO, LEFT!" while laughing at his confusion - besides, as that pairing was SO many times stated as together that I barely would think that some beach scene couldnīt happen( when they were older, as depicted on the fanart on above ), either.

Well,
Unless people are SO absolutely oversexuated to see anything morally wrong or arousing on even one of those pictures - go figure... because, sincerely, I didnīt sold, neither Iīd buy that!
However, the rules on this forum were mean to be followed, and so did I - otherwise, if anyone wishes to see somethign that isnīt all that bond to those, I refer to the links on my signature( that woudnīt direct to anything higher than PG-13 though ).

Besides,
Iīm not likely a "one-fandom-at-a-time" kind of person, either, because I canīt help but like something when itīs as good as HA! was - and still is, no matter how much it would ever rerun( a thing that sadly, never does enough ); in fact, I miss so VERY BADLY cartoons made by traditional animation, too.

Also,
As I donīt draw as much FHIF fanart as enough, the only place here where I could post any of the recent drawings I did was on this "off-topic" subforum, though.

Last edited by marcos; 02-26-2008 at 08:35 AM.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:20 AM   #8
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I took the liberty of repairing the link, which was otherwise not working. Hope you don't mind.

Nice pics by the way, and no problem here.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 08:40 AM   #9
marcos
Newly Abandoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
I took the liberty of repairing the link, which was otherwise not working. Hope you don't mind.

Nice pics by the way, and no problem here.
To mind?
Not at all!
Thank you very much, actually!

Actually...
Thatīs a situation that I could even do in reverse( I never understood why Terrance was so mean to Mac, unless Iīd take it as some sort of brotherly jealousy ), even on FHIF fanart; well, thatīs just my point of view, anyway.

Hmm... thatīs an idea...
Actually, I could be doodling its rough soon enough, so I guess Iīd be able to post that, once finished!

Thank you SO very much for the insight, too!
^^

Last edited by marcos; 02-26-2008 at 08:42 AM.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:46 AM   #10
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcos View Post
To mind?
Not at all!
Thank you very much, actually!

Actually...
Thatīs a situation that I could even do in reverse( I never understood why Terrance was so mean to Mac, unless Iīd take it as some sort of brotherly jealousy ), even on FHIF fanart; well, thatīs just my point of view, anyway.
My pleasure. As for Terrence, eh, he's just a rotten kid, but that's part of his charm.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote