Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 08-17-2007, 07:52 AM   #1
Greth
Newly Abandoned

Default Qminigames in the mall

I tried to play this one minigame again...And I got no tickets can earn more tickets in just one minigame or do you have to unlock all of them...
Greth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 08:50 AM   #2
Divelucaya
Settling In
Best Road Trip Ever  

You have to play all 3 levels of a game to win enough tickets to "afford" the prizes associated with that game. For example, when Time Flies came out last update two more prizes came out, an octopus costume (75 tickets) and a hoverboard (100 tickets). I have played the first two levels of that game and have won 100 tickets. The 3rd level of the game will have 75 tickets that can be won. If you play all 3 levels of all 3 mini-mall games you will win exactly enough tickets to buy the six prizes.
Divelucaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 12:07 PM   #3
Greth
Newly Abandoned

Just to make sure, you have to get the populate up, to unlock the other lvls?
Old 08-17-2007, 12:23 PM   #4
Vicks
At Home

Yes, you have to get your popularity bar full in order to unlock the next Game Level of any arcade game, whether it's at the Foster's House or the Mall. The same goes for the toys in Mac's bedroom. To fill a popularity bar, you have to either do 3 favors for certain friends, and complete an Adventure with Bloo (after doing 3 days worth of chores), OR you can do favors for 9 friends and have it filled up.
~Vicks
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 01:59 PM   #5
Greth
Newly Abandoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicks View Post
Yes, you have to get your popularity bar full in order to unlock the next Game Level of any arcade game, whether it's at the Foster's House or the Mall. The same goes for the toys in Mac's bedroom. To fill a popularity bar, you have to either do 3 favors for certain friends, and complete an Adventure with Bloo (after doing 3 days worth of chores), OR you can do favors for 9 friends and have it filled up.
~Vicks
I am also guesing there is no other way to fill your favors instead of waiting for 3 days?

I have a feeling I know the answer...
Old 08-17-2007, 02:53 PM   #6
Vicks
At Home

You got it!!

The only way you can fill your up your bars is by doing chores (3 a day) and doing favors (1 a day). After 3 days your chores bar will be full and you can go on an adventure with Bloo. After you complete the adventure, your popularity bar will be full and you can unlock a game. This is the ONLY way you can accomplish these things, and you can ONLY do an adventure once every 3 days, if you play every day.

Be careful, though!! Make sure to occasionally have a friend help you with a chore or two. If you have all 4 circles filled with friends' faces, you will not be able to do a favor. Then, when you go to finish an adventure, you're popularity bar will not be full, thus making it so you can't unlock a game the same day as an adventure. It's not the end of the world, but it is nice to get them both done the same day.

There is a thread, I believe it's called Game Question or something like that, where a lot of these issues are already answered. Yeah, it was on page 4. You caught me in a good mood, not only did I answer your question that has been addressed lots of times, but I dug for the actual thread all your questions will be answered in.

Hope this helped.
~Vicks
Old 08-17-2007, 10:57 PM   #7
montitech
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greth View Post
I am also guesing there is no other way to fill your favors instead of waiting for 3 days?

I have a feeling I know the answer...
Actually there is one other way to get the pop bar to fill up quickly.

That is to have a birthday party. I just had my second Bday at BFAHP earlier this month and it filled up my pop bar. (if I remember corectly) also they gave me a cake collectable this year (first Bday was a party hat)

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 10:04 AM   #8
Vicks
At Home

Oh cool Monty!!!

I highly doubt I'll see my 2nd b-day in the house, mine's in May. I don't think they'll extend it passed this Fall/Winter, but we'll see!

Yeah, I forgot about the b-days. You don't have to do any chores that day, either! Woot!
~Vicks
Old 08-19-2007, 02:43 PM   #9
bloo bear
Newly Abandoned
Fosters Fan 4 Life  

i just played the new game (Time Flys)in the bee hive arcade and i 10 plus 40 tickets so i got 50 tickets just for getting the highest score. it was SWEET

bloo bear is offline   Reply With Quote