Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Other Fan Creations

Notices

Other Fan Creations Post and discuss any and all other Foster's-related fan creations here.

Old 04-08-2007, 05:50 PM   #1
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow
Default My first Music Video ever!

I have been dying all my LIFE to make a music video, and I finally made one. Sad to say it's a slide show kind since I lack the equipment to use video clips. Anyways, this video involves Foster's but it is not the main focus.

It's dedicated to the ladies of animation and anime that have affected my life over the years and, surprise surprise, Frankie's in it!!! I really would like your guys feedback on this video, since it is my first attempt and all.

I'm kind of happy how it turned out so I hope you guys enjoy it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9KaHeekV7U
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 12:15 AM   #2
Pawbah
my brother's keeper

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us  

OK, how is it that you lack the equipment to make a music video? You have these great titles and transitions between images, but you can't make a music video with clips? That's too bad. I think you would make an excellent vid maker. You can tell you care about what you're putting in there. It's not just random or pointless like some vids I've seen.

On another note, I can't stand that song. It used to play over and over again at my work until I resolved to find James Blunt and punch him in the face. That's not your fault though and I think it actually works well with your vid. I was seriously able to watch the whole thing without wishing pain upon him once. So good job. I hope you soon have the equipment to make music videos with clips.

<Click!
Pawbah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 08:12 AM   #3
Voxxyn
Banned

It's a great video, and I like the selection of animated girls.

Last edited by Voxxyn; 04-09-2007 at 08:14 AM.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 10:41 AM   #4
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawbah View Post
OK, how is it that you lack the equipment to make a music video? You have these great titles and transitions between images, but you can't make a music video with clips? On another note, I can't stand that song.
It's not that I lack the equipment to make a music video, I lack the equipment to make a music video with video clips. I can't get the video clips I need with the equipment that I have now.

I could only use photos or home made movies I made with a video camera, I would like to use REAL clips but for now I don't have the machines capable of doing that and this was the best I could do. Oh yeah and sorry about you not liking the song, it was the best song that would work with the message I was trying to get across.

Last edited by Mr. Marshmallow; 04-09-2007 at 10:42 AM.
Old 04-09-2007, 12:00 PM   #5
Pawbah
my brother's keeper

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
Oh yeah and sorry about you not liking the song, it was the best song that would work with the message I was trying to get across.
Don't apologize about the song, it's my own personal tick that I have. I do believe that it worked well with your idea. So you actually made me enjoy the song for a while. Which is a big accomplishment. I didn't mean to sound so negative when I wrote that comment. It just kind of came out that way. Sorry.

By the way, what program did you use to make it?

<Click!
Pawbah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 01:15 PM   #6
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawbah View Post
I didn't mean to sound so negative when I wrote that comment. It just kind of came out that way. Sorry.

By the way, what program did you use to make it?
Don't worry, you didn't. The program I used is called Pinnacle studio and it was like a 200 dollar software I bought for my computer.
Old 12-26-2016, 04:04 AM   #7
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Great vid!