Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Art Forum

Notices

Fan-Art Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related artwork here.

Old 01-08-2007, 07:31 PM   #1
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex
Default My Foster's Fanart Thread

During my time at school, I drew these pictures of my favorite Foster's characters. Here is some of my artwork:

This is my concept of my upcoming fanfic "Foster's Twinsanity" which I start some time this week. This is Crash Bandicoot and Dr. Neo Cortex meeting Mac and Bloo for the first time. This is the first time I drew Mac as well as Bloo. I may have to keep working on drawing Mac. Bloo appeared to be just as fine as a drew it.

This picture I drew is about Mac's older brother, Terrence, meeting Dr. Cortex's niece, Nina Cortex.In my upcoming fanfic, "Foster's Twinsanity", Terrence thinks that Nina is dumb and stupid and she is not happy about it. Nina says that she'll crush Terrence's hand if he doesn't stop making fun of Nina. Terrence says that it would be impossible to crush his hand, but Nina demostrated what her steel arms are made of. Terrence's hand is crushed and he knows why he shouldn't make fun of her. Eventually, they will get along and become friends. By the way, this is the first time I drew Terrence and he turned out to be pretty good. I haven't seen much of Terrence during the fourth season of Foster's, hopefully he'll be used again at season five.

Last edited by Crash-N-Cortex; 01-12-2007 at 08:50 PM.
Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:57 PM   #2
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident

I have made more Foster's artwork this week.

This is Nina Cortex and Terrence again. They both seem to get along in this picture.

This is Frankie Foster is chasing Dr. Cortex who is dressed up as her. Frankie is getting her revenge on Cortex because he caused Frankie to get into a lot of trouble by Mr. Herriman by wearing this disguise.

NEO CORTEX: "Why me?! I'm so pretty!"

Cheese is in Dr. Cortex's nachos. Cortex is angry about this and says to Cheese, "Why are you in my nachos?!"

I tried my best coloring this picture. This shows Crash and Cortex "fighting" Terrence. Terrence is giving Cortex a noogie and Cortex doesn't like it one bit. Crash is just standing there trying to figure out how to beat him.

If you want to see my DA page, here's the link: http://crash-n-cortex.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Crash-N-Cortex; 01-12-2007 at 08:58 PM.
Old 01-13-2007, 06:08 AM   #3
Carlaz
Foster's Legend

Good fan art! You have some interesting characters you developed along with our fave Fosters' gang!
Carlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 06:42 PM   #4
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident

I've did a couple of Foster's artwork just this afternoon.

This picture is about Crash Bandicoot showing his new "sidekick", Frankie Foster. Frankie doesn't seem to like it though.

This is Orlando Bloo along with Crash Bandicoot dressed up as a hip-hop artist, or as I call Hip-Hop Crash. I did put a lot of effort attempting to draw Orlando Bloo. Can you guess who is under the coat this time?

Last edited by Crash-N-Cortex; 01-16-2007 at 06:45 PM.
Old 01-16-2007, 07:42 PM   #5
Voxxyn
Banned

Frankie? It looks like she's wearing her brown socks without her blue shoes.

That's some very good fanart, keep up the good work.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 01:20 PM   #6
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident

I did this drawing just a few mintues ago. This is my fan character: Crash-N-Cortex (hybrid of Crash Bandicoot and Dr. Neo Cortex). He is meeting Mac, Bloo, and Frankie. They seem to like my character. I hope you like it.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:17 PM   #7
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident

I drew this picture a few days ago. The person in the blue shirt is Sparky. It's bit difficult trying to draw Sparky. I think it's looks great. I added a few characters since I feel it won't be enough for people to comment me on my drawing of Sparky. I hope you like it, Sparky.

Here I drew my favorite Foster's characters: Mac and Bloo. I'll attempt to draw Goo, some time this month. I think they look great. Just ask me, what you think of my drawing of Mac and Bloo.
Old 02-03-2007, 02:34 AM   #8
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash-N-Cortex View Post

I drew this picture a few days ago. The person in the blue shirt is Sparky. It's bit difficult trying to draw Sparky. I think it's looks great. I added a few characters since I feel it won't be enough for people to comment me on my drawing of Sparky. I hope you like it, Sparky.
Lol, thank you...though I'm nowhere near that thin. Am I wearing slippers? And what's on my shirt? Blinky?

Last edited by Sparky; 02-03-2007 at 02:35 AM.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 06:27 AM   #9
koosie
Moon-Calf

It was just imagination  

Your work is fantastic, CNC. Is Dr. Neo Cortex a character in Crash Bandicoot? I've never played it but I love his look. I'm sure I could pull off a convincing Dr Neo Crtex look. It's him doing the Orlando Bloo btw.

I also love the way everyone's smiling in your pictures. I do like seeing people smiling. :bloogrin

Aw....Snicket
koosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 09:37 AM   #10
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident

This is my fan-character, Crash-N-Cortex (hybrid of Crash Bandicoot and Dr. Neo Cortex), with Sparky. Sparky is better-looking in this picture than the last time I drew her. I drew Blinky on her shirt. I hope you like this picture and how I drew you again, Sparky.