Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2006, 04:41 PM   #1
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo
"What are YOU lookin' at?"  

Send a message via Yahoo to LaBlooGirl
Default My first TATTOO!

Whoot!

I have been wanting a tattoo for years. I can't believe how everything just fell into place....after looking at TONS of designs, I found the right one (it gives me such joy looking at it), and I went to "Starlight Tattoo", a very popular and professional place.

They are BOOKED these people...I can't believe I went in there, just in time to get worked on by a guy who had exactly one hour (the time it took to do the tattoo) to do it, before his next client came.
He was also a wonderful tattoo artist, so friendly and chatty, and he sure made ME feel good, as he seemed to think I was an attractive girl.

Here is the tattoo...I hope the size isn't too big to post here. If it is mods, just let me know and I'll shrink it.

It represents my love of dragons (a life-long thing since I was like five), with a bit of feminine quality to it, and has my favorite colors. ^_^ I'm so thrilled with this little gal, she'll bring me a smile every day!
When it heals fully, I'll take a picture of the actual tattoo and post it.
EDIT: To answer Sparky's question, that was not specifically designed for me, I got it off of a website called TattooJohnny.com, one of the sites I checked out for designs. It's a great website because you can pick out a design, and download the picture and stencil, then just bring it with you to the tattoo parlor, where the artist can make the stencil transfer and it saves a lot of time!

(Avatar piccy belongs to "sperg" of deviantart, sig piccy to "jameson".)

Last edited by LaBlooGirl; 08-31-2006 at 03:37 AM.
LaBlooGirl is offline   Reply With Quote