Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 08-21-2006, 01:41 PM   #11
InsaneFan
Foster's Legend
It's time for Animaniacs!  

Send a message via AIM to InsaneFan

Wilt: Wilt Man, You-Know-Who, The Big Redwood, Mr. Tall.
Eduardo: POTATO MAN.
Bloo: Blobby.
Herriman: Funny Bunny, Duh.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:51 PM   #12
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Wilt is the only one I have a "pet name" for, which is usually "da Wilt-man", since that's what he calls himself! Sometimes I'll refer to him as "Tall Molassas"(thanks to that annoying little old lady)or The Tall Red One, though.

OK, I sometimes have a few names for Bloo, when he's at his most annoying, but I can't post them here!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:15 PM   #13
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

I usually call Bloo Blooregard. I know it actually is hos name it just seems kind of funny calling him that instead of Bloo. It just doesn't sound the same without the "Q. Kazoo" part of it. I can't imagine what the show would be like if every one called him blooregard, accept it would seem normal for herriman to say it.

Also, some time I call Coco "The crazy green haired chick"
he he...
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:56 PM   #14
billytheskink
Permanent Resident

I'm Punk Rock...  

Send a message via AIM to billytheskink

PGT Blooregard. You figure it out.
billytheskink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 03:24 AM   #15
Emma
Foster's Legend

The only one I call something other than their actual name is Mr. Herriman. I've dubbed him simply, Hairy Man (sans Mr). I think it suits him.
Old 08-29-2006, 06:06 AM   #16
Scribble
At Home
Secret Door!  

Send a message via MSN to Scribble

My mum and I have started calling Frankie 'Cranky Frankie', I've noticed. Thanks to my mum I'm also starting to call Wilt 'Big W' more often. Oh and I also call Mr. H 'Funny Bunny' quite a lot!

I also called Frankie 'Hankie' the other day, but that was a slip of the tongue. XD

Scribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 12:14 PM   #17
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo
"What are YOU lookin' at?"  

Send a message via Yahoo to LaBlooGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
Wilt is the only one I have a "pet name" for, which is usually "da Wilt-man", since that's what he calls himself! Sometimes I'll refer to him as "Tall Molassas"(thanks to that annoying little old lady)or The Tall Red One, though.

OK, I sometimes have a few names for Bloo, when he's at his most annoying, but I can't post them here!

pitbulllady
I like those, PB, but what the heck is "Tall Molassas?" LOL

Heh, even _I_ have some choice names for Bloo when he's being mean, but I can't post those here either! XD

(Avatar piccy belongs to "sperg" of deviantart, sig piccy to "jameson".)
LaBlooGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 02:00 PM   #18
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBlooGirl View Post
I like those, PB, but what the heck is "Tall Molassas?" LOL

Heh, even _I_ have some choice names for Bloo when he's being mean, but I can't post those here either! XD
You mean you haven't seen "Where There's a Wilt, There's a Way"? NO WAY!

In that episode, Wilt has already been repeatedly put on and made to do things that keep him from watching his basketball game. He has just finished packing the suitcases of a just-adopted Imaginary Friend into the trunk of its new family's car(as per Mr. Herriman's orders), and is talking to himself as he returns to the house, saying, "OK, from now on, no more Mr. Nice Guy! The next person who asks me to do something is gonna get a big, fat li..."! He is interrupted by an old lady trying to cross the street, asking him for assistance, calling out, "Hey there, Tall Molassas! How about helping an old lady cross the street?" Well, of course Wilt can't bust an old lady in the chops, so he has to go help her, albeit by now he's got a bad case of that "Syndrome Twitch"(1) he gets when he's on the verge of losing it, LOL!

(1)a reference to the nervous twitch down the right side that is a hallmark of Buddy Pine, aka "Syndrome", from The Incredibles, yet-another easily-distressed redhead

pitbulllady

Last edited by pitbulllady; 08-29-2006 at 02:01 PM.
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 03:32 PM   #19
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo
"What are YOU lookin' at?"  

Send a message via Yahoo to LaBlooGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
You mean you haven't seen "Where There's a Wilt, There's a Way"? NO WAY!

In that episode, Wilt has already been repeatedly put on and made to do things that keep him from watching his basketball game. He has just finished packing the suitcases of a just-adopted Imaginary Friend into the trunk of its new family's car(as per Mr. Herriman's orders), and is talking to himself as he returns to the house, saying, "OK, from now on, no more Mr. Nice Guy! The next person who asks me to do something is gonna get a big, fat li..."! He is interrupted by an old lady trying to cross the street, asking him for assistance, calling out, "Hey there, Tall Molassas! How about helping an old lady cross the street?" Well, of course Wilt can't bust an old lady in the chops, so he has to go help her, albeit by now he's got a bad case of that "Syndrome Twitch"(1) he gets when he's on the verge of losing it, LOL!

(1)a reference to the nervous twitch down the right side that is a hallmark of Buddy Pine, aka "Syndrome", from The Incredibles, yet-another easily-distressed redhead

pitbulllady

Oh no I've seen the episode....I just didn't recall him being called that! LOL
Hey did anyone come up with "Big Red", ala the chewing gum?
Hmm...I've gotta brainstorm here and try to come up with some others. Wilt needs a whole list of pet names.
Maybe we can just call him "Fuzzy"...since I do believe he has some kind of peach fuzz on him. (Imagine how soft he'd be! LOL)

(Avatar piccy belongs to "sperg" of deviantart, sig piccy to "jameson".)
LaBlooGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 12:37 PM   #20
Voxxyn
Banned

Since I recently got into The Mars Volta, I've become tempted to nickname Frankie as "Frances the Cute"... >_>

Last edited by Voxxyn; 08-30-2006 at 12:37 PM.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote