Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Foster's Discussion (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   List Your Pet Nicknames (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145)

LaBlooGirl 08-20-2006 05:27 PM

List Your Pet Nicknames

Okay I had to do this...just for fun, mind you.

I have many pet names that I've come up with for my beloved faves....such as...Bloo, for instance.
I tend to call him Bloo-boo. I see this as something Mac would have called him when he was just a cute little three-year old and just created him. (Based on the theory Bloo is a living security blanket too, so that would explain the affectionate term in a way.)
Bloo also gets Bloo-two (Or Bloo2)...and also an idea I had for a screen name he'd use if he were on a forum or something... 2Blu4U. XD

Wilt is either Wiltman or No.1 (Number one.) The latter is obvious, I hope.

Coco...either Cocobird (heh, this is kinda a reference to a pet bird I once had), or Palm Queen. I won't even explain that one. lol

I have yet to think of others for the other characters, so share and tell me your ideas. Don't just try and make up stuff, tell me whatever ones you have already had come through your mind out of sheer fondness for your fave characters.

Hope that made sense. ;)

Cassini90125 08-20-2006 05:33 PM

That's easy. Frankie is my beautiful Sweet Angel, and my dear Lady Dawnstar. :frankiesmile:

Bloo2daMacs 08-20-2006 05:59 PM

no explanation needed from you on that one Cassini >:^D tee hee, evil smiley face!

rukift 08-20-2006 06:47 PM

Ohman. One of my friends at tv.com dubbed Richie as "the richiepie" and now I can't seem to shake it off. :'( And it's starting to spread to my oh-so-influential siblings... dunno if that's good or bad, since it's one of the most obnoxious pet names for a character I've ever heard.

Speaking of them, we also invent names for other characters too. XD We also refer to Wilt as "the elmo," because um yeah. He looks just like Elmo, if elmo ever hit peuberty and got attacked by a mob. =D

And oh yeah, Mac is "the square," Bloo is "the blob," Terrence is "the triangle," and I think that's it? Oh yeah, and Eduardo. For reasons beyond me his new name is now "li'l puddin'tatter."

kageri 08-20-2006 07:33 PM

Well, I usually call Bloo by his name, but occasionally I will use "Man Bloo is so awesome" or "God I love him". Oh, but me and my sister once saw a fanart picture of Frankie where her name was spelled "Frnakie", so we sometimes call her that -- Frnakie. Fur-nackey.

Scribble 08-20-2006 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaBlooGirl (Post 1407)
Okay I had to do this...just for fun, mind you.

I have many pet names that I've come up with for my beloved faves....such as...Bloo, for instance.
I tend to call him Bloo-boo. I see this as something Mac would have called him when he was just a cute little three-year old and just created him. (Based on the theory Bloo is a living security blanket too, so that would explain the affectionate term in a way.)

Awww, I can just imagine that!^^ Errrm, I've tried thinking of pet names, but I can't think of any right now. If I do call someone something else I tend not to conciously think about it because I've got too used to it. So, until I think of something, I guess I just call everyone by their actual names (haha, boring I know).

LaBlooGirl 08-21-2006 07:28 AM

Thanks for the submissions! ^^

LOL I love "richiepie". ::giggle:: I tend to like Richie so I could see myself calling him that...

Furnacky is a funny one too, poor Frankie. :-*

billytheskink 08-21-2006 07:44 AM

One could call Frankie "Boomer", since she bears some resemblance to the old Burger King Kids Club character.

Frankie isn't surgically attached to her rollerblades, though.

Bloofanatic 08-21-2006 08:02 AM

somtimes I call Bloo "The Blooster" But I mostly call him by name

Fomalhaut 08-21-2006 11:34 AM

My Dad tends to call our dog (true name: Kobak) sometimes with the names of things I like (he has been "Pikachu", "Shrek" and stuff too), now he's "Coco"!!!