Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 12-31-2007, 11:47 PM   #11
Foster's Child
Newly Abandoned

Thumbs down Thanks but no thanks, camper...

I reinstalled/updated flash and shockwave, but to no avail, same logout message as I have gotten the last 2 1/2 weeks straight. I give up. The game no longer works. If it works for anyone else, let me know. Firefox is not something I'm used to so I'd rather not install it, but I really shouldn't have to just to play this stupid cartoon network game...
Foster's Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 10:59 PM   #12
camper
Newly Abandoned

That is alright, Firefox is the same as IE7, except more powerful and have some additional tweaks. Don't worry, Firefox is alright to use it, it won't kill you and your computer, I also feel like not want to install it, but actually, it becomes useful later. And I already said, the game works for me when using Firefox, Internet Explorer 7 can no longer cooperate with me anymore.

But still, you decide for yourself whether you want to continue playing or not. Even Sparky our admin lost interest on that too when she have something else to do.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 01-02-2008 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Minor typo corrected.
camper is offline   Reply With Quote