Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 04-06-2008, 09:40 AM   #71
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulch View Post
Oh, and I'm also hoping that Terrence will appear at some point, like some of you have speculated. Come to think of it, Berry would have to make a third appearance so that she wouldn't be left roaming free at the end... after all, she escaped from that first giant rubber-band ball and I'm getting way off topic. Better just stop now.
I'd be perfectly happy for Berry to remain free.

As you know, what I really would have liked would be to have seen Kip Snip return at some point in the series. I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that it's probably never going to happen by now. There's always fan fiction, I suppose, and I do have some stuff up my sleeve as far as that's concerned.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 04-06-2008 at 09:42 AM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 01:17 PM   #72
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

So while we still got a season left of the show, I say we should milk it up for all it's worth, face it with heads high and chins up, and enjoy what will be left of the show....Besides, 13 half-hours is a LOOOONG time for a season (at least, for me), and they say they'll keep airing new episodes of the last season all year long...

SO LET'S LET FOSTER'S GO OUT WITH A BANG!! *BOOM*

Thank you, Craig, Lauren, Phil LaMarr, And pretty much everyone else who takes the time to make Foster's come onto the TV possible, for EVERYTHING you've given us. Foster's, I must say, was such a sweet, sweet eye candy treat, that my eyes rot from it. In a VERY good way.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 03:05 PM   #73
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

Endings are always tricky, aren't they?

I mean, on one hand you have shows like Invader Zim, cut down in their prime, before they really got rolling. Noone likes to see their favourite show (and believe me, Fosters is my favourite show, and perhaps will always be) go, I could keep watching this stuff forever.

But on the other hand, you have stories that just don't end. I think about most western comics, that never end, always go on. Their characters will never know a real conclusion, and that makes me sad. So, I'm glad that the show gets an ending. I'm glad the show is going on just as long as the creators want it to. I'm happy for this.

And I won't bother saying how much this show has meant to me. It's evident in all my posts, all my fanfics, and anything else I've put onto this site. I could say the same for all of us here. I just want to say that I hope there's a good ending, but considering who will be working on this, I don't think we have to worry about that.

So, to Mr McCracken, thank you, and good luck on your new endeavours.
Old 04-07-2008, 01:30 PM   #74
fosters-fan
At Home

Send a message via AIM to fosters-fan

While I am sad to see that the show will be ending after season six, I am also a little happy that it'll get the proper series finale that it deserves.

I just hope that the Foster's five each get the spotlight in an episode each, especially Eduardo, since he's an ultimate favorite of mine. ^_^

Anyways, to Mr. McCracken, Ms. Faust, and the rest of the Foster's staff....... thank you very much for such a wonderful show. Thanks for everything. :')

-Eduardo, 'Eddie Monster'
fosters-fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 11:30 PM   #75
WiltFan
At Home

Hmm...yessss...  

Well, the show had a great run. A bit sad to see it go, but I guess it can't go on forever right? I'll be looking forward to the rest of season 6!!
Old 04-10-2008, 05:29 AM   #76
Fomalhaut
Who speaks like Goo and sings like Eurotrish

Sing with me, Eurotrish!  

Send a message via Skype™ to Fomalhaut

This nearly made me cry. I hope it all ends well anyway... you don't know how much happiness Foster's had brought to my life... I just hope they will keep airing old episodes here and there after it all ends (and I'll be able to get those downloads...)

And the main thing is: I hope this Forum will stay. Live. This is the forum that has brought to me my best Internet pals EVER (you know who you are), and a great company.

"Up in the sky, there's a star for everyone"
Fomalhaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 07:13 AM   #77
Frankie_4_Prez
At Home

Frankie encourages you to READ!  

Agreed... rules, schmules. Whoever came up with this hard-and-fast 6-sseason limit rule? What's the rationale behind it anyway? So that they can churn out new toys every 4 years or something?
Old 04-10-2008, 07:24 AM   #78
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie_4_Prez View Post
Agreed... rules, schmules. Whoever came up with this hard-and-fast 6-sseason limit rule? What's the rationale behind it anyway? So that they can churn out new toys every 4 years or something?
If so, then in Foster's case they failed miserably. There aren't a lot of toys around, and the ones that do exist aren't of particularly high quality.

I have no explanation for the 6 season/78 episode limit. I'm sure there is one but I don't know what it is, nor do I expect it would make a lot of sense. It feels so arbitrary; I think each show should be renewed or cancelled on a case-by-case basis, not based on some one-size-fits-all rule.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 08:44 AM   #79
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
If so, then in Foster's case they failed miserably. There aren't a lot of toys around, and the ones that do exist aren't of particularly high quality.

I have no explanation for the 6 season/78 episode limit. I'm sure there is one but I don't know what it is, nor do I expect it would make a lot of sense. It feels so arbitrary; I think each show should be renewed or cancelled on a case-by-case basis, not based on some one-size-fits-all rule.
I agree about the "six season limit"-- I really don't get it. Foster's was doing so well, why should CN cut it down in its prime?

But I suppose that it had to happen eventually. And we'll always have memories, reruns, iTunes and hopeful DVD releases.

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:34 AM   #80
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiltsAKGirl17 View Post
I agree about the "six season limit"-- I really don't get it. Foster's was doing so well, why should CN cut it down in its prime?
Because otherwise, The people making the show would start running out of ideas and be forced to make mediocre episodes if the show were to go over the intended numbers of seasons. *coughsouthparkWHEEZE*