Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 12-09-2006, 06:30 PM   #31
coco_4_ever
At Home
♥ Buddy's (So Far): 35 ♥  

Send a message via ICQ to coco_4_ever Send a message via AIM to coco_4_ever Send a message via MSN to coco_4_ever Send a message via Yahoo to coco_4_ever
Talking Pictures Of The Buddies

Here Are Pictures Of All 12 Buddies I Have As Well As What Game They Are In And What Level You Have To Beat To Get Them.

Last edited by coco_4_ever; 12-09-2006 at 07:09 PM.
coco_4_ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 12:48 PM   #32
Ed's Girl
Newly Abandoned

Default my new friend

Ed's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 12:24 PM   #33
coco_4_ever
At Home

Send a message via ICQ to coco_4_ever Send a message via AIM to coco_4_ever Send a message via MSN to coco_4_ever Send a message via Yahoo to coco_4_ever
Talking Buddies

I have 13 Buddies (all the ones listed above with the pictures)

then there's

rudolf - ???? - ?????
Snowman - Bedtime Bedlam Lv2
Old 12-12-2006, 12:39 PM   #34
montitech
Foster's Legend

December Buddies:

rudolf is rudy frome Level3 of BedTime BadLam
Sno Bro from Level2 of Bedtime Badlam
Gelf Level 1 Spoiled Rotten
Lizzie Level3 of Spoiled Rotten
Bigfoot from Code only

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 12:42 PM   #35
coco_4_ever
At Home

Default 1 more buddy

my cousin just told me how to get the bigfoot buddy so now i have 13 buddies
Old 12-12-2006, 04:33 PM   #36
heartless95
Newly Abandoned
i'M A GooFy GoObER!  

Can someone put up a spoiler for the bigfoot code?If not can you PM it to me?He looks really cool.
Old 12-12-2006, 05:44 PM   #37
montitech
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartless95 View Post
Can someone put up a spoiler for the bigfoot code?If not can you PM it to me?He looks really cool.
I bellieve it has been mentioned many times that Codes are posted on Spark's Guide to BFAHP. http://www.fosters-home.com/houseparty/index.htm

I also say it in a spoiler a few days ago in one of these threads.

Has anyone seen this code posted on CN or was it just guessed and/or Hacked. I have not seen it posted during any of the episodes.

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 06:43 PM   #38
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by montitech View Post
Has anyone seen this code posted on CN or was it just guessed and/or Hacked. I have not seen it posted during any of the episodes.
It was PMed to me by the user who had posted a picture of the buddy (I forget their name). I asked them to tell me when they saw the code on CN but have received no reply. I do hope it wasn't one of the hacked ones, but its out there now.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:46 PM   #39
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

This is really embarrassing. I have gotten a reply from the person who sent me the code - and no, it has not yet been legitimately released. They saw a mention somewhere of an upcoming Bigfoot buddy (probably posted by RedboXen or someone who has hacked the game, they didn't tell me who it was) and guessed until they got the right code. I wish they had told me that when they SENT it to me; but I have already posted it and I don't feel I should take it down or whatever to avoid a lot of complaining. I did post an apology to CN on my site though, in case anyone from there sees it. I should have asked where they got the code first, but then I tend to trust people. I just assumed nobody would give me a non-legitimate code after everything I've said about how I feel about that.

I have always been a little uncomfortable with all these lists being posted of things that have not yet actually become available or whatever in the game; there really are people out there with nothing better to do than try to get ahead of everyone else, and this can result in ruining the game for the rest of us. I can't stop people from posting those lists, and if people want to try to guess at stuff not released yet, that's fine. But I do NOT want this happening again. I feel that my entire site has been embarrassed because of this. I want to make it clear that I am not in the habit of trying to get secret information out to the public, and this was an accident.

edit: If anyone thinks I ought to remove the code from my site and from the forum, let me know. I'm torn on the issue.

Last edited by Sparky; 12-12-2006 at 09:52 PM.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 12:19 AM   #40
BabyElephant
Settling In

First off, Sparky, I'm so sorry that this happened to you. But everyone who knows you knows that you would NEVER do anything to compromise the integrity of your site, FHFIM, or anything associated with it, including BFAHP. I can't imagine anyone who's spent five minutes here thinking you would ever do something like that intentionally. And yes, it sucks when things like that happen, but at the risk of sounding like an overly optimistic Pollyanna, I think it's better to be trusting and sometimes be proven wrong than to not trust and sometimes be proven right.
As far as taking the code off the site goes, I'm not really sure what I'd do in your position. I suppose I lean more towards taking it off, at least until it's officially released. There's an argument to be made that most people who really want this code already have it (I have to admit that I've used it), and that it can be found other places if someone is willing to look, but my gut feeling would probably be to remove it. Of course, I think it's safe to say that we'll all support you no matter what your decision is. Us Foster's fanatics gotta stick together, after all.