Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 01-30-2007, 08:17 AM   #241
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partymember View Post
you know Duck, i hate it when rich people park on the line so noone parks next to them. I saw a dude with a Mustang with these stupid flames running up the side, taking up 2 spaces. I resisted the urge to huck a rock through a window
I live in Fountain Hills, AZ, which is a posh town. Most of the people are cool, but you have some jerks that do such things. I do not like to mess with other's things, but if you mess with mine - you have called down the thunder...
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 08:29 AM   #242
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Thumbs up

More power to you, dude. I do the same thing, though I tend to be less inclined to be vengeful about my stuff and more inclined to go after those who mess with the people who matter to me. You hurt my friends, you pay the price, and the bill will be steep.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 01-30-2007 at 08:32 AM.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 09:12 AM   #243
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
More power to you, dude. I do the same thing, though I tend to be less inclined to be vengeful about my stuff and more inclined to go after those who mess with the people who matter to me. You hurt my friends, you pay the price, and the bill will be steep.
Three things you DO NOT MESS with:

1. My family (my fiancee is included in this)

2. My guitars

3. My car
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:07 PM   #244
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

You wanna know what really ticks me off? Well, I'm seventeen-years-old, so I work in a pet store. And because I'm only seventeen-years-old, the customers think they can walk all over me. And not only that...what really grinds my gears is when customers try to come in after closing. Like yesterday night. We were so lucky to actually not get any customers for the last 10 minutes that the store was open. Usually, we get, like, tons of people 5 minutes before closing, because they had better things to do all day, I guess. Well. I turned off the OPEN sign, shut down the registers, and brought my money drawer into the office. I was punching out and making conversation with my manager when this lady is knocking on the window. I look at her and she mouths to me, "Can I just get one thing?" I said, "Sorry, we're closed." She replies, all taken aback, "You already shut down the registers?!" I replied, "Yes, we did. Sorry." She goes back into her car and Andrew (my manager) lets me outside and the lady is just glaring at us from her car. Andrew actually let her into the store after that. Okay. What is so important about this lady that we have to open up the store after we have already closed just so she can shop for pet food? Seriously, I'd like to know just what she was doing all day that she couldn't show up to the pet store until after 9pm, and couldn't run to TOPS or something to get dog food. People. Ugh.

Last edited by Imaginary Light; 01-30-2007 at 12:08 PM.
Imaginary Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:34 PM   #245
idril
At Home

lol ok. ive got some.

1. when ive used some milk/juice/whatever and theres still just a little bit left in the container. it really annoys me when i have to decide whether to put it back or just use the rest.
2. when people say "should of". AAAAUGGRRRGHgjklffdkdml,v.c.
3. when people treat their dogs like people. especially in the aspect of training, such as coming home and punishing their dog for pooping on the floor, just assuming they'd remember something that happened an hour ago.
4. when people start sentences like "my grandma, she went to the store" instead of "my grandma went to the store".
5. when people think randomness is funny like PURPLE POLKA DOTTED LLAMAS!!!!!!!!! ITS JUST STUPID OK.
6. when people claim ownership over fictional characters like WILT IS ALL MINE or NARUTO IS MINE etc. etc.
7. when people have really confusing license plates. sometimes ill be trying to figure out what someones license plate means for a long long time.
8. people who breed their pets 'just because' or 'their puppies/kittens will be really cute'
9. when my cat walks all over my stomach when i really have to go to the bathroom.
10. when my corgi walks like really slowly in front of me.
idril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 03:38 PM   #246
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Imaginary Light reminds me of another one: when you refuse to do something for a customer because its against store policy; and then your boss goes and does it for them.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 03:53 PM   #247
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
Dane Cook is. not. funny.
I'll admit "Do you want me to rub some honey on your thighs?" really amused me, but why are there all these crappy comedians now?

Here's another one: when you go to the Myspace or blog of someone who's died, and there are comments like:

"Rest in Peace for you and your sister. I know this is a little late lol sorri ^^;"

.....what's really sad is that that's a copy-and-pasted example.

Last edited by kageri; 01-30-2007 at 03:59 PM.
kageri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 04:02 PM   #248
SkittleMonkey
Foster's Legend
Snoozer ish lurve.  

Send a message via MSN to SkittleMonkey

Something else I don't like. When little ten-year old kids throw something at you on purpose, so when you pick the thing up and say you're keeping it, they try to sound all threating, and are like, "Hey, you better give that back!"...Actually, that's just annoying...that and "Fergalicious". (or however you spell it)
Patrick: Yeah, you could be bald and have a big nose!
---------------------------------------------------
Eduardo: No, Senor Bloo! They es magic, not drive around in no car!
Bloo: Nope, he lost his magic; now he dresses like a lady, and the butterfly has legs and an afro.

Last edited by SkittleMonkey; 01-30-2007 at 04:04 PM.
SkittleMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 04:08 PM   #249
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkittleMonkey View Post
that and "Fergalicious". (or however you spell it)
The spelling freak in me wants to cry and throw things when I hear that song. THE WORD "TASTY" DOES NOT HAVE AN E IN IT!

Last edited by kageri; 01-30-2007 at 04:08 PM.
kageri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 04:57 PM   #250
Jabberwocky
Permanent Resident
I could be violet sky!  

Send a message via AIM to Jabberwocky Send a message via MSN to Jabberwocky Send a message via Yahoo to Jabberwocky Send a message via Skype™ to Jabberwocky

Those chain bulletins on myspace that say if you don't repost them a porcelain doll with one eye will come out of the drain and kill you when you shower.

And when people actually repost them.

AHHHHHHH
Jabberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote