Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 01-29-2007, 01:32 PM   #231
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
Ah. Learn something new every day. Thank's for the information. Care for a cookie, either of you?
This thread is NOT in the Spam section, so you are required to stay on topic... *stern look*
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 01:35 PM   #232
Ace
Newly Abandoned
I shall destroy you all with my spinach! Muahaha!...  

My bad. I was just trying to be polite. The cookies weren't poisoned, I promise.

Something else that ticks me off...ah, I really hate people who automatically think something new or something they haven't learned about is bad and reject it off the bat.
Old 01-29-2007, 01:45 PM   #233
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I have another one: "broken records". People who feel the need to state their opinion...and state it over and over again. The *same* opinion. We heard you the first time there, pal. -_-
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 02:05 PM   #234
Jabberwocky
Permanent Resident
I could be violet sky!  

Send a message via AIM to Jabberwocky Send a message via MSN to Jabberwocky Send a message via Yahoo to Jabberwocky Send a message via Skype™ to Jabberwocky

I hate real broken records. MICE got to my copy of Queen's Jazz album that was in the garage for whatever reason. D:
Jabberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 03:16 PM   #235
some guy you dont know
Just a Poor Boy

Location: some building in some city of some state in some country.
Send a message via AIM to some guy you dont know

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukift View Post
So you're saying for the American version they did their own fight scenes eventually? if true, I had no idea, I thought they still just copied and pasted from the original for the whole time. Staying true to the topic title, that's something that ticks me off... when companies make a new show from an old one. Dubbing is cool, but that's just... eww.

Same here man, same here. I still catch glimpses of it between digimon.... why those two shows are still on tv is really beyond me.
no i think the only things that were not new for the US version were the fight scenes.

theryre still on because they are super special awsome

anyhoo, back on topic. im severly annoyed by how so many episode ideas are constantly re-used by every, EVERY, tv show out there. it annoys me so much i shall not even elaborate any much more on it
Old 01-29-2007, 03:48 PM   #236
BlooCheese
Foster's Legend

Send a message via AIM to BlooCheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck2k View Post
Thoughtless people tick me off; especially when it comes to my property - here was the situation:

I was grocery shopping. As I approached my truck in the parking lot, I saw a lady park her Mercedes CLK next to my passenger side. when she opened her door - it hit my door (not enough to leave a mark), but I told her to be careful. She proceded to kick her door open and it hit my truck again - and it left a ding. She walked away like it was nothing. I put my groceries on the passenger side, and I reached for my huge flat tipped screwdriver in the door pocket. I ran that screwdriver from her driver door to the quarterpanel digging through the paint and penetrating metal. I did at least $3000 in damage. My Dad said don't get mad - get EVEN!
*applauds*

What if one day, that lady happened to come across the Never Forgotten forum and read your post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Revenge is sweet.
That it is.

I hate it when people think books are for freaks, and those who read them for pleasure are weird. "OMG you read books?...What does 'accommodations' mean?" I also get ticked off when people think I can't do or won't like something just because of my gender. Why can't I be interested in philosophy? Why can't I read books about whatever subjects I please? Why can't I play whatever genres of video games I like?
Old 01-29-2007, 04:36 PM   #237
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I have another one: "broken records". People who feel the need to state their opinion...and state it over and over again. The *same* opinion. We heard you the first time there, pal. -_-
I get like that sometimes, but to my credit, I use different words each time. Actually, most of them do that too, don't they? Darn.

Another thing that ticks me off: hiccups. I'm such a horrible Bloo fan, I know. But seriously, I've tried every trick in the book to get rid of hiccups and none of them work. As far as I know, hiccups will go away when they're good and ready.
Old 01-29-2007, 05:30 PM   #238
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

you know Duck, i hate it when rich people park on the line so noone parks next to them. I saw a dude with a Mustang with these stupid flames running up the side, taking up 2 spaces. I resisted the urge to huck a rock through a window
Old 01-29-2007, 06:39 PM   #239
some guy you dont know
Just a Poor Boy

Location: some building in some city of some state in some country.
Send a message via AIM to some guy you dont know

a good idea would be to try to move their car using your own car. that might help them get the idea.

oh wait, bad idea. too many legal probs. ok never mind then.

i dislike people who just contradict themselves nonstop. which would indeed include self.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:21 AM   #240
Jabberwocky
Permanent Resident
I could be violet sky!  

Send a message via AIM to Jabberwocky Send a message via MSN to Jabberwocky Send a message via Yahoo to Jabberwocky Send a message via Skype™ to Jabberwocky

Dane Cook is. not. funny.
Jabberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote