Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Imaginary Friends

Notices

Imaginary Friends Discuss the main imaginary characters: Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Mr. Herriman, Duchess, and Cheese.

View Poll Results: Do you share the same love of cheese?!
Of course! Who doesn't? 28 50.91%
Are you kidding? Cheese is so annoying! 27 49.09%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-27-2008, 07:08 AM   #31
drew618
Newly Abandoned

Designer Jeans, you've ever seen.....  

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxClaire View Post
I love Cheese! I quote him all the time! He's hilarious!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAttack140 View Post
I luv cheese..... he is so funny that even in everyday sentences i use some of his funnist lines! Also, i have obtained a new form of liking chocolate milk because of him, im serious. One of my favorite times that u see cheese is in the Big Picture when the hallway is filled with chocolate milk and cheese floats past saying: "I like chocolate milk." He gets me every time, that little rascal. Lol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyCharmander View Post
When I first saw Cheese in CN's commercials I thought "oh holy crap this character looks as annoying as HECK." The first ep I saw with him in it, not counting The Big Picture, was Infernal Slumber, and I actually thought he was pretty funny in that ep. Then I saw The Big Cheese... which... I really didn't like. Then I saw Cheese-A-Go-Go and wanted to SHOOT HIM in that ep 'cuz he gave me the worst headache EVER. Then finally I saw him in Mac Daddy and thought he was okay.

I don't absolutely hate him but I hope they never use him as the main focus for an ep again like in Cheese-A-Go-Go (if that counts) or The Big Cheese. He was perfect in Infernal Slumber.

...Though I don't like him a ton I find myself quoting him a lot. XD; (Mostly "doitagaoindoitagaindoitagain" and "I LIIIIIIKE this game!" and "nothergamenothergamenothergamenothergame" when I feel like yelling something random. XP)

BTW, Ub3rD4n, where did you see Foster's in Japanese...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
I like Cheese, but I think I can get enough of him at some point. I know I've mentioned this before, but I loved Cheese when he first appeared. "Mac Daddy" was one of the best episodes imo, and I know most here agree. His cameo in "The Big Picture" was trivial but I remember first seeing it and yelling "Hey! There's Cheese again! Yay!" I too loved him in "Infernal Slumber", as he actually helped get Terrence back to bed (and I loved it when he clings to his face and says "Quiet doggy!", lol). And also the part when he sucks his whole face in while drinking Coco's smoothie, it was...different. But then "The Big Cheese" came, and he was annoying the living daylights out of me. Sure, some of his lines in that eppie are some of my favorites ("I like fishy crackers!" "Can I have some fishy crackers?" "I LIKE the fair!" "This candy is broken!" "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!" And then of course his list of ailments at the end). But it was "Cheese a Go-Go" that broke the camels back, and he's really starting to annoy me now. The fact that the S2 DVD features Cheese as much as it does sure didn't help. I agree with what's been said earlier, overexposure to Cheese isn't a good thing. He's best only as a secondary character, and the Foster's crew should be very, very careful if thinking of making an episode focusing entirely around Cheese again. I personally would love to see Cheese again, maybe even for the entire length of an episode, as long as he's not the center of the show.
I muti-Quoted everyone because we all are "Cheese-Quoters" "I like Cereal!" Me too Cheese, Me too.

Last edited by drew618; 01-27-2008 at 07:08 AM.
drew618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 11:21 AM   #32
paddleman_2003
Banned
Entertain me!  

Location: Foster's Home for Bloo and those who stand in his shadow.

The Cheese lovers are leading this poll? What's wrong with you people?!He's weird, he's annoying, and he smells! AND WHY IS HE ON MORE HOT TOPIC STUFF THAN ME!?!? I'M THE STAR OF THE SHOW!!!
paddleman_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 11:24 AM   #33
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

Uhm... if I may, O wise Paddleman_2003, Dictator4Life, I'd like to point out that you and Cheese were on a great deal more of HT's merchandise than any other character.

Anyway, back to the topic: I can hadle Cheese in small doses. Although I do like quoting him on multiple occassions.

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 11:29 AM   #34
paddleman_2003
Banned
Entertain me!  

Location: Foster's Home for Bloo and those who stand in his shadow.

Yes but he's on more than me and that's wrong.
paddleman_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 11:35 AM   #35
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

You got a good point there, paddleman!

Also, you're looking especially handsome today!
Old 04-01-2008, 11:56 AM   #36
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddleman_2003 View Post
The Cheese lovers are leading this poll? What's wrong with you people?!He's weird, he's annoying, and he smells! AND WHY IS HE ON MORE HOT TOPIC STUFF THAN ME!?!?
That is something I can agree with, Bloo. I wish Cheese never existed. I just don't get why little kids decided that he was the best thing that ever came.

BTW, off topic but...please change Wilt's shoes back to normal. Becuase he's not gonna be happy to see that.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 08:09 PM   #37
Sama-chan
Servant of the shadows

Do I LOOK like a people person?  

Cheese is just like the food he's named after. Too much of him screws you up!
Old 07-13-2008, 09:24 PM   #38
girl_named_goo
Newly Abandoned

Story-wise, we never strive to use Cheese as a "main character" or a "background character." Essentially, he's an antagonist. Mac Daddy was about Bloo (the protagonist) trying to, in a sense, defeat Cheese (the antagonist) by getting rid of him. Cheese consistently thwarted Bloo by always returning. In Big Cheese, Frankie was the protagonist, as well as in Cheese-a-Go-Go.

So in actuality, as far as character goes, Cheese serves more as a villain than anything else--- just not an intentionally evil one.

Don't know if that makes a difference for anyone.
Old 07-13-2008, 09:39 PM   #39
cartman414
At Home

Has too much time on his hands. Er, hooves.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_named_goo View Post
Story-wise, we never strive to use Cheese as a "main character" or a "background character." Essentially, he's an antagonist. Mac Daddy was about Bloo (the protagonist) trying to, in a sense, defeat Cheese (the antagonist) by getting rid of him. Cheese consistently thwarted Bloo by always returning. In Big Cheese, Frankie was the protagonist, as well as in Cheese-a-Go-Go.

So in actuality, as far as character goes, Cheese serves more as a villain than anything else--- just not an intentionally evil one.

Don't know if that makes a difference for anyone.
Huh. I just saw him as the proverbial monkey wrench in the secondary cast. The epitome of Chaotic Neutrality, to take a page out of the D&D lexicon. Yes folks, I am such a nerd.

Really though, even though he causes trouble at times, sometimes he can help things, like when he muzzled Terrence who was about to get everyone busted in "Infernal Slumber".
cartman414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 09:50 PM   #40
girl_named_goo
Newly Abandoned

Antagonist doesn't necessarily equal evil. The antagonist is just the one who keeps the protagonist from achieving their goal, whether intentional or not. In Infernal Slumber, Mac was the protagonist and the whole rest of the cast served as antagononists!! He wanted it quiet, and they wouldn't shut up!

They just all (unwittingly) switched sides when Terrance showed up.

Last edited by girl_named_goo; 07-13-2008 at 09:53 PM.
girl_named_goo is offline   Reply With Quote