Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Supporting Cast

Notices

Supporting Cast Discuss everyone else in the show, both human and imaginary. For discussions about single, specific characters only.

Old 07-10-2007, 10:08 AM   #51
bloonuggets
Take a bow, Bloo. You deserve it.

FHfIF: 8/11/04 - 5/3/09  

That's what they all say!

:runs off bawling her head off:

Thank you Craig for the ride. We all will miss you.

bloonuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 11:13 AM   #52
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
Crackers, along with Red, are two of the IF's who make me wonder if only kids or families with kids can adopt from Foster's. Crackers just seems like one one of those little spoiled dogs that belongs on the lap of some doting little old lady, who'd think nothing of plunking down a few hundred dollars for a be-jeweled collar or a trip to some exclusing Beverly Hills pet groomer, though I can also see a little girl(the sort who'd beg for one of those toy dogs that you can brush and groom)wanting an IF like that.
pitbulllady
Hey, if Crackers ever wants to come and sit on my lap and have me dote upon him, he's more than welcome to (just throwing my own stance into the gender debate, I'd always accepted Crackers as a male and I'd find it hard to dispel that notion from my head now, even if "his" gender ever was confirmed as feminin, just as it took me years to stop thinking of Nermal from "Garfield" as a female, despite the clear and unambiguous references to his masculinity). Right now I couldn't afford a jeweled collar or any kind of expensive grooming scheme but, as I'm sure my cats would be willing to attest, I can give fairly good belly massages.

Of course, I imagine I'd face fierce competition for ownership of Crackers from koosie...well, he can have the little darling on weekends. Every other weekend, that is.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 07-10-2007 at 11:16 AM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 03:33 PM   #53
koosie
Moon-Calf

It was just imagination  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekylljuice View Post
Of course, I imagine I'd face fierce competition for ownership of Crackers from koosie...well, he can have the little darling on weekends. Every other weekend, that is.
Maybe that would be fair. I hope you like your garden mysteriously filling up with statues and other tributes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
Crackers, along with Red, are two of the IF's who make me wonder if only kids or families with kids can adopt from Foster's. Crackers just seems like one one of those little spoiled dogs that belongs on the lap of some doting little old lady, who'd think nothing of plunking down a few hundred dollars for a be-jeweled collar or a trip to some exclusing Beverly Hills pet groomer, though I can also see a little girl(the sort who'd beg for one of those toy dogs that you can brush and groom)wanting an IF like that. Red, I always thought would belong with another old lady who was really into flowers and gardening, who would be more than happy to have someone like him around, who appreciated her green thumb efforts and was willing to pitch in.

pitbulllady
You know I'd never seen Crackers like that. Maybe I like that Crackers is so small and vulnerable you can't help feeling protective but I've also noticed Crackers has a really wicked little smile, especially as Tarantula pointed out when Eduardo does his crazy idiot push-bike stunt. Still if you think Crackers would like stuff, I'm sure a few hundred dollars isn't too much.

Now as a gardener myself, Red would be a great enthusiastic companion for me apart from the fact that too much of his surface area touches the ground. I have enough trouble myself crushing delicate little plants under my clumbsy large feet. A large bouncing cube may be even less welcome. Sorry Red, stick to being furniture.

Back to Crackers though, I can't wait to see these new episodes to start Crackerswatch again. Dear old Crackers.

Aw....Snicket
koosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 09:26 AM   #54
FeDeReR
Newly Abandoned
Foster's city!  

cracker is cute!
Old 09-15-2007, 04:12 PM   #55
overactive_imagination
Newly Abandoned

I think I would like to adopt crackers. And for some reason I think Crackers is a guy, idk why though.
overactive_imagination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 12:46 AM   #56
Pawbah
my brother's keeper

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us  

Are there any crackers icons? That would be sweet.

<Click!

Last edited by Pawbah; 09-16-2007 at 10:41 PM.
Pawbah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 03:21 PM   #57
The bloo
Settling In

Cool  

Default Crackers

You all remember crackers from "Big brother", Don't you?

He's the friend that bloo tried to adopt cheese with to that man, who wanted real cheese and crackers. He even looks like a cracker too

I don't really know if theres much info about him, since he only appeared in that one episode.

Discuss the character here

Thats the bloo i know

Thats ugly

:bloogrin
The bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 03:32 PM   #58
Mac-a-lacka
Equus Reptilicus

Lance Armstrong, eat your heart out.  

There is already a discussion for Crackers.
Right here http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88

Will one of the staff members close this?

Mac-a-lacka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 03:34 PM   #59
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-a-lacka View Post
Will one of the staff members close this?
I will merge them, but Mac-a-lacka, PLEASE stop telling the staff what to do. You do it all the time and you're starting to really annoy me. WE are the staff, WE can take care of this place. Thanks.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 03:36 PM   #60
Mac-a-lacka
Equus Reptilicus

Lance Armstrong, eat your heart out.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I will merge them, but Mac-a-lacka, PLEASE stop telling the staff what to do. You do it all the time and you're starting to really annoy me. WE are the staff, WE can take care of this place. Thanks.
Sorry.
I'll be more careful.

Mac-a-lacka is offline   Reply With Quote