Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Old 01-09-2008, 09:55 AM   #311
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekylljuice View Post
Well, can you really blame me? Is he pretending he's in a swimming pool there?
I don't honestly recall what he was talking about at the time but that's nothing compared to the more gregarious ones when they talk about music; seems a lot of them play air guitar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekylljuice View Post
Oh yes, and I notice I seem to have a thought bubble extending from my head during IL's assault. Does it contain anything interesting?
A picture of the mall grill; my guess is you were hungry. I sent my tester to the grill to whip up some hot dogs but by the time he was done you two had already left. Eh, I'm pretty sure Lynnie fed you when you got home.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:29 AM   #312
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

Oh jeez. For some reason I am greatly amused
Old 01-09-2008, 03:05 PM   #313
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Once again, I am doubled over in laughter. Especially at no one knowing what a piano is. "I've heard there's this big desk looking like thing that plays music when you hit it. It sounds amazing!"

And more LOLing at the thought that teenage girls tickle each all the time. I personally liked teasingly shoving my friends more than tickling them. It was especially fun when they weren't expecting it and almost lost their balance.

And yes, JJ, I'm sure Lynnie Sim fed you when you got home. She's suppose to know how to cook. Probably better than I do.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 03:38 PM   #314
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Clarification: Wilt got out of the Valley at the same time as everyone else. What he had escaped earlier was the formation of the memory hole caused by the erasure of the Sim I lost. Wilt didn't know the Sim and had never met him so there was no memory for him to lose. Everyone else at Foster's did know him, however, as did a lot of other people, and the erasure blew a hole into their memories.
Ah, okay. Thanks for clearing that up.

Lol they don't know what a piano is. XDD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 05:35 PM   #315
Ignate
Newly Abandoned
Remember, inactive people will always get a personal text.  

Sorry, I was busy and couldn't reply.
The SecuROM story would make the best sci-fi movie ever.
Ignate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 05:39 PM   #316
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Here w go.... again:
Neat- 8
Outgoing- 6
Active- 7
Playful- 5
Nice- 8
Interests-
Politics- 3
Crime- 2
Food- 7
Sports- 6
Work- 8
School- 8
Money- 10
Entertainment- (Movies mainly) 10
Health- 2
Paranormal- 7
Weather- 1
Toys- 7
Enviorment- 6
Culture- 8
Fashion- 4
Travel- 5
Animals- 9
Sci-fi- 5

Turn-ons:
Blonde Hair
Brown Hair
Turn-offs:
Fatness
I'm straight too.

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 07:49 AM   #317
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

I'm going to have to set some time aside so I can read this whole series. It looks like you put a heck of a lot of work into it, Cass.
Old 01-10-2008, 09:45 AM   #318
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

(Please note that I've removed the smilies from quoted posts to comply with the 10 images per post limit.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
Once again, I am doubled over in laughter. Especially at no one knowing what a piano is. "I've heard there's this big desk looking like thing that plays music when you hit it. It sounds amazing!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
Lol they don't know what a piano is. XDD
Oh, I think they'll find out all about the Piano soon enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medikor View Post
I'm going to have to set some time aside so I can read this whole series. It looks like you put a heck of a lot of work into it, Cass.
'Tis a labor of love, dude, pure and simple. (Frankie smilie goes here)

Foster's Valley - The Second Season Opener

Having escaped from SecuROM and the wrath of Windows XP, the gang wasted no time in unpacking and setting up the house. Once they were settled in, it was time to get down to business. The events in the old Valley had cost them most of their memories and all of their skills, and while the former were irreplacable, they took some comfort in knowing there were new memories to be made. As for skills, they could be relearned. The more responsible members of the house hit the books as soon as they could:

While the less responsible ones, well... :

Gotta admire her devotion to that pool table. Eduardo, mindfull that the Welcome Wagon would soon arrive and demand to be fed, decided to make Frankie's cooking burden a little lighter by feeding himself:

As usual, he sucked down the food in no time. I don't know how he does it, or where it all goes.

(For those unfamiliar with the game, the Welcome Wagon is a group of three Sims that show up a little after noon on a family's first day in the neighborhood. The game decides who's in the Welcome Wagon randomly, usually from those living nearby, so there's no way to know who's going to show up until they arrive. Once greeted, they proceed to interact with the residents, eat any food offered, foul the bathrooms, and generally be friendly and get in the way. Unless their Needs drop too low or you kick them out, they stay until about 2:00 am. The Welcome Wagon always consists of adults or sometimes elders, never teens unless there's a harmless glitch.)

Madame Foster eventually grew mindful of her responsibilities and hit the books as well, while Mr. Herriman began the creative process all over again:

With no memories and no Creativity skill, this will not be his finest work. Hard to say how long it will take him to get back to level 10. Frankie's in the same situation regarding Cooking skill; she had been closing in on level 9 when SecuROM slammed into the old Valley and tore everyone's lives apart.

Eventually, the Welcome Wagon arrived, this time consisting of Derek Monroe (one of my own creations), Rhonda Cassiman (Mac's mom, named by me), and Louise's mom, Barbara Cravet, who had a long overdue breakdown and cried to Wilt about something that had been bothering her for a long time:

"My daughter... she created CHEESE!!! AAAAAGH!!!" Hell, I'd scream and cry, too. In any case, lunch was needed for a bunch of hungry IF's and their guests, so Frankie headed for the kitchen and got to work:

Chef salad was the dish of choice. Frankie is already back up to a level of 3 in Cooking skill and seems pretty determined to get back to where she was before. She had been one of the 5 best cooks in the Valley at the time and had a lot going on in her life; rebuilding it all will take a lot of work, for her and everyone else, but they're off to a pretty good start.

The one disappointment with the Welcome Wagon for me was that neither Sparky nor Lynnie was a member. For game and story reasons I need at least one member of the Foster's gang to meet at least one member of the Never Forgotten house. Doesn't matter who or where it happens but at least one meeting is necessary. Happily, the game took care of that. Everyday, someone walks by whichever lot you're playing, at 2, 4, and 6:00 pm, and you have the option of greeting them and inviting them in, and sure enough, at 2:00 pm one of the Forum members wandered by. Bendy happened to be the one nearest to the front door, so I sent him out to say "hi":

"Nice to meet you. My name is Linestra." I love it when things work out well. Well, they worked out well for me, at least, maybe not so well for Linestra. Bendy pointed and said, "Hey, isn't that Jordan Michaels over there?" Linestra turned to look, and Bendy, uh... :

Yes, that's a water balloon in his hand. Here's the reverse angle:

The 250 over his head is the number of Aspiration Points he got for pulling this prank. His memories and skills may be gone but he's still the same rotten kid he always was. After recovering from the surprise, Linestra headed inside to towel off:

And thusly became the first member of the Never Forgotten Forum to visit Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends.

(To be continued...)

(Insert Mac smilie here)

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 03:24 PM   #319
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

LOL Awesome. XDD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 06:25 PM   #320
Linestra
Newly Abandoned

Send a message via Yahoo to Linestra

First one from the forum house to visit the Foster's, but also the first from the forum house to be the victim of Bendy's pranks.

Win some lose some.

Last edited by Linestra; 01-10-2008 at 06:26 PM.
Linestra is offline   Reply With Quote