Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Old 12-11-2007, 08:49 AM   #541
camper
Newly Abandoned

Hmm, I see it's been taking very long even there are some episodes being glitchy as you said. Well, that is alright, I'll be ready to download any new episodes until the middle of February.

Updated list :

The Buck Swaps Here (Even if not available, I'll still be waiting for you. )
Say It Isn't Sew (Same as above)
The Bride To Beat
Schlock Star
Affair Weather Friends
Ticket To Rod
Better Off Ed
The Little Peas (Awaiting the clean-up version when ready.)

Last edited by camper; 12-11-2007 at 08:51 AM.
camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 12:19 AM   #542
Match Stick
Settling In

Send a message via MSN to Match Stick

u could get Say it isnt Sew here in this thread..somwhere
Match Stick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 08:15 AM   #543
camper
Newly Abandoned

Are you sure? ??? I'll look into it, thanks.

EDIT :

I found it, Match Stick. But do you remember my trouble with Megaupload? I'm sure you must have forgotten. Hopefully the remaining episodes on my list, big or small files, are downloadable, such as from Sendspace rather than the racist Megaupload.

Last edited by camper; 12-13-2007 at 08:23 AM.
Old 12-13-2007, 12:50 PM   #544
phil93
Newly Abandoned

Send a message via AIM to phil93

I've uploaded some episodes on sendspace:

Ticket To Rod
Nightmare On Wilson Way
Better Off Ed
The Little Peas
phil93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 01:03 AM   #545
camper
Newly Abandoned

Hey, thanks phil. You're the champ for today.

I'll begin downloading and then update my list once I finish.

EDIT :

Wow, those are very big files. But no matter, it's better to get them now instead of lose them and wait for a smaller file.

Updated list :

The Buck Swaps Here
Say It Isn't Sew
The Bride To Beat
Schlock Star
Affair Weather Friends

Shorts :

Here Kitty Kitty

"The Little Peas" is working well, all thanks to Phil.

Oh yes, I also forgot about Here Kitty Kitty, it's another one of those shorts that I did not check at Wikipedia. But too bad that so called "Ed, Edd, Eduado" is no where to be found.

And here's another episode that comes from the "Awesome House Party" game. It has no titles but the name says it all, FTV, a parody of MTV. And sorry that it's FLV, after all, I found that from the online game itself, can't help it. But not to worry, it's better to have it rather than not at all.

FTV

Last edited by camper; 12-14-2007 at 04:27 AM.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:47 AM   #546
phil93
Newly Abandoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by camper View Post

And here's another episode that comes from the "Awesome House Party" game. It has no titles but the name says it all, FTV, a parody of MTV. And sorry that it's FLV, after all, I found that from the online game itself, can't help it. But not to worry, it's better to have it rather than not at all.

FTV
This clip is from Schlock Star. I'm uploading more episodes now.
Sorry about the big file size it's all I got.
Old 12-14-2007, 06:54 PM   #547
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Btw I haven't been uploading anything recently because I'm working on a media project that will actually bring in some money, so I'm afraid that takes priority just now. Also, if you could find a hosting site whose links do NOT expire, camper, that would be much appreciated.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 11:54 PM   #548
camper
Newly Abandoned

I see, Phil, well, when I don't have Schlock Star, definitely I don't know where does this scene comes from in the first place. Anyway, thanks for telling me. I'll be waiting for more episodes from you soon.

Well, Sparky. FileFront is another site, it is another site that looks like Megaupload which the link does not expire and they're not as racist as Megaupload itself. But the only problem is, it is a games-related file site. There are several friends of mine tries to break that rule by uploading cartoon episodes there, but before they can upload it, they coded the episodes in simple numbers as well as password-protect them (With episode numbers or mix, such as frankie407. Avoid using caps, it could be sensitive to the RARs), in that way, the FileFront admins are fooled. So the episode downloads there are possible only if you are smart to outsmart them as well as protecting your files and avoid getting busted.

Inactivity of less downloads in FileFront probably for like 3 or 9 months may cause it to delete automatically, or not at all. If it's true, but I'm not sure, but the links can last for a very long time, that's what I know.

I'll teach you if you want to give that a try, Sparky. Well? ???

EDIT :

I've checked the FAQ from FileFront, actually, the files does can get deleted automatically. But to avoid them getting deleted automatically, you have to notify them. Here's the FAQ of how to avoid your files getting deleted due to inactivity.

Quote:
Due to high volumes of files submitted to FileFront.com, at times, inactive user files are targeted for removal from our database. To prevent your files from being removed, be sure to check your email for FileFront notices or log in to FileFront to check the status of your files.

Visit http://deletionqueue.hosted.filefront.com/ to see if any of your files are listed.

Last edited by camper; 12-15-2007 at 12:02 AM.
Old 12-15-2007, 10:43 AM   #549
phil93
Newly Abandoned

I have uploaded the rest of season 5 here:

Season 5
Old 12-15-2007, 12:27 PM   #550
BabyCharmander
At Home
Mur?  

Does anyone have Cuckoo for Coco Cards or Setting a President? Those are the only eps I haven't seen and I missed them when they were on a few days ago. @__x
BabyCharmander is offline   Reply With Quote