Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > The Company Store

Notices

The Company Store Sell your soul - I mean, discuss *official* licensed Foster's merchandise here.

Old 11-28-2007, 02:44 PM   #221
Nem
At Home
There's no "I" in team, but there's a "me" if you jumble it up a bit...  

Send a message via AIM to Nem Send a message via MSN to Nem

I just got back from Hot Topic, and saw that they have a new bag, and an actual wallet (as opposed to the coin type purse) to go with it.

The bag is purple, and features Bloo, Ed, and of course, Cheese, all over in small designs and random poses, but instead of being colored in it's just line art of them, so blue outlines for Bloo, yellow for Cheese and dark purple (or black, I cannot remember) for Ed.

It's cool but...I'd love for some focus off of Bloo, Cheese and Ed, even though Ed hasn't been focused on as of late, really. I know it's been said a bazillion times, but focusing on some other characters would be great :]
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 07:19 PM   #222
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

Man, I wish I had access to a HT...

There's a girl in my Home Ec class with a really good shirt with Cheese on it. (I know, people who think Cheese is on WAAAAY too much stuff are right now, but bear with me...) She wore it today and I asked her, "Did you get at Hot Topic?" and she did. I asked if it came in a 2X (my size. Yes, I'm heavy.), but she wasn't sure.

That's part of my problem-- it's so hard to find cool stuff at places like HT that come in my size. (And don't even get me started on Abercrombie & Fitch and American Eagle. But that's another story.) I'm pretty sure that HT has plus sizes-- I'd have to check the site again-- so maybe there's hope yet!

On a more positive note, I think I once saw a Wilt T-shirt. That made me smile. X)

Sorry for the pretty-much-instantaneous edit, but I just checked the HT site-- the Wilt shirt I mentioned above (^) comes in a 2X! YES! XD

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille

Last edited by WiltsAKGirl17; 11-28-2007 at 07:21 PM. Reason: New info I felt compelled to share
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 07:22 PM   #223
Nem
At Home
There's no "I" in team, but there's a "me" if you jumble it up a bit...  

Send a message via AIM to Nem Send a message via MSN to Nem

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiltsAKGirl17 View Post
Man, I wish I had access to a HT...

There's a girl in my Home Ec class with a really good shirt with Cheese on it. (I know, people who think Cheese is on WAAAAY too much stuff are right now, but bear with me...) She wore it today and I asked her, "Did you get at Hot Topic?" and she did. I asked if it came in a 2X (my size. Yes, I'm heavy.), but she wasn't sure.

That's part of my problem-- it's so hard to find cool stuff at places like HT that come in my size. (And don't even get me started on Abercrombie & Fitch and American Eagle. But that's another story.) I'm pretty sure that HT has plus sizes-- I'd have to check the site again-- so maybe there's hope yet!

On a more positive note, I think I once saw a Wilt T-shirt. That made me smile. X)
Hot Topic does have clothing in plus sizes, they have the Wilt shirt in 2X, as well as the group shirt which features Wilt in a 1X, but it's a guys shirt, so they run big anyways =)

Also, don't feel bad having no access to Hot Topic, in January I'm moving, so the closest one is over two hours from me, and I probably won't even have online access anymore =P

Last edited by Nem; 11-28-2007 at 07:23 PM.
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 09:14 PM   #224
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I can't even wear the 2X babydoll shirts; I'm not big on top, its just my hips. So, you know, the shirts roll up to my waist and that looks awful. So I buy the shirts I really like and then alter them. Needless to say I prefer the men's shirts...

There's a lady on eBay who makes various creations (like dresses and pullovers) by buying the HT babydoll tees and cutting them up and sewing them with other fabrics. Lol, they're still too small for me though.

Last edited by Sparky; 11-28-2007 at 09:15 PM. Reason: typo
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 07:53 AM   #225
Linestra
Newly Abandoned

Send a message via Yahoo to Linestra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
There's a lady on eBay who makes various creations (like dresses and pullovers) by buying the HT babydoll tees and cutting them up and sewing them with other fabrics. Lol, they're still too small for me though.
Link please.
Linestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:40 PM   #226
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Er, I dunno, just do a search for "Fosters home" on ebay every once in a while and see if she has anything up. I don't know her name, and she doesn't always have something posted. I've just seen her post a few items in the past several months.
Old 11-29-2007, 03:16 PM   #227
Subzeroace
Has a PhD in Horribleness

Burning things is fun and useful!  

Send a message via AIM to Subzeroace

I think you guys mean Sp00kyP00ky she does alot of DIY hoodies of cool stuff including Fosters. I have her on my fav sellers list but I've never won anything from her, her auctions go quite high x.x

Last edited by Subzeroace; 11-29-2007 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Did HTML by mistake ._.
Subzeroace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 12:44 PM   #228
Shelltoon
A Caring Individual

So sweet...  

This topic is quiet! A few new things are available online, not sure about offline.

Sketch Wallet
Sketch "Hobo Tote"
Rubber Bracelet 9 Pack
I (Heart) Bloo pens
Old 12-06-2007, 02:27 PM   #229
Sparky

They do have some new stuff, they have hair elastics with character faces printed on them and matching elastic bracelets. There's a new bag, pink with tiny characters printed on it (not very cute in my opinion) and a matching wallet (the larger type of wallet). Oh and I think there was a new pen...

I got the bracelets but I decided to stop there because I wanted to buy something else there and I didn't want to spend too much.
Old 12-06-2007, 02:39 PM   #230
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelltoon View Post
Hot Topic do seem to have a thing about juxtaposing skulls alongside the Foster's characters (I'm not entirely sure why, except maybe to give a selection of the merchandise a somewhat more "gothic" appearence). Looking at this particular item, I find it slightly peculiar that they opted to make up an entire third of the package with that filler skull design, instead of going with a fourth Foster's character. Just a little musing of mine.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 12-06-2007 at 02:40 PM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote