Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > The Company Store

Notices

The Company Store Sell your soul - I mean, discuss *official* licensed Foster's merchandise here.

Old 09-28-2007, 06:12 AM   #141
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

I hope Foster's doesn't become "The Cheese Show", like this one DA person fears it would. I widdle ones may like it, but certain not us.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 12:39 PM   #142
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
I hope Foster's doesn't become "The Cheese Show", like this one DA person fears it would. I widdle ones may like it, but certain not us.
Until I see it happening, it's nothing but baloney. It would've already happened, if that were the case. I'd actually be more annoyed, if we had a show with Cheese and Fred Fredburger together (yes, some people out there do want to see that happening. ).

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 03:31 PM   #143
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

If that were to happen I think I'd sell my TV. I haven't listened to the Cheese commentary and don't plan to but I've watched several episodes on the disks; very good quality.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 01:10 PM   #144
Foster's Geek 287
Settling In
Khones Pwns  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
If that were to happen I think I'd sell my TV. I haven't listened to the Cheese commentary and don't plan to but I've watched several episodes on the disks; very good quality.
I have located the DVD at Best Buy! Commencing to buy in 5, 4, 3, 2...
Hours.

But still, I'm glad to have it. Please tell me that Cheese doesn't appear actually DURING the episodes!!!

Aside from "Mac Daddy", of course.
(LOL, it shows a big black box where Cheese should be. )
Foster's Geek 287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 05:02 PM   #145
Foster's Geek 287
Settling In
Khones Pwns  

Default Yeah!

OK... Just picked this up, and I have to say, it's great!
Aside from it not matching season 1, what with the slip-over, it was pretty well consistant in every other way. And I like consistancy.

I watched...

"Where There's A Wilt, There's A Way / Everyone Knows It's Bendy", "Cookie Dough" & "My So Called Wife", and I have to say, the Cheese segments aren't as bad as I thought.

But the commentary... I got past the "Mac Daddy" title card and to the part where Cheese is in with Mac before being annoyed out of my skull. Every other aspect of the disc is nearly flawless, except I wish that this and season 1 had the theme song only at the top of each disc and the credits only at the end.

Either way, I got two seasons of Foster's goodness.
On to season 3!
Foster's Geek 287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 08:11 AM   #146
Starsky
Settling In
Boys becoming men, men becoming wolves!  

I still haven't picked this up, but I have one question: are the Cheese segments IN the episodes themselves? I'd hate for them to ruin the original copies of the episodes with a Cheese bumper randomly popping in at the most unfortunate time.
Starsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 02:47 PM   #147
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I only watched one episode, but yes, Cheese popped up *between* segments of the episode (where there would normally be a commercial).
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 05:20 PM   #148
Shelltoon
A Caring Individual

So sweet...  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsky View Post
I still haven't picked this up, but I have one question: are the Cheese segments IN the episodes themselves? I'd hate for them to ruin the original copies of the episodes with a Cheese bumper randomly popping in at the most unfortunate time.
No, it's between acts, and from what I've seen... it's been completely random for me on that matter.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:13 AM   #149
Mulch
Blegh

DOO KDLO PXOFK  

Whoa. I got through the whole lot of episodes without Cheese popping up once. Normally I'm not that lucky.
Only time he popped up on my discs was after I'd listened to that music in the Extras menu. (I like that music.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foster's Geek 287 View Post
Every other aspect of the disc is nearly flawless, except I wish that this and season 1 had the theme song only at the top of each disc and the credits only at the end.
I have to say that I disagree with that. I felt it ruined the format of my Spongebob DVDs. I only wish that they'd put the actual end credit sequences at the end of each episode.

Last edited by Mulch; 10-03-2007 at 11:15 AM.
Mulch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 04:32 PM   #150
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

I finally got a copy of DVD at Hot Topic, though I still haven't had time to actually watch it yet. I also found a size 2X hoodie, the first one to come out, that actually FITS me! They also had a 2X group pic guys' t-shirt, so I lucked up in the Foster's dept. at Hot Topic! Now, I'm waiting for them to get the calender in.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote