Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > The Company Store

Notices

The Company Store Sell your soul - I mean, discuss *official* licensed Foster's merchandise here.

Old 09-10-2007, 10:27 PM   #91
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

It's not impossible for something to be shipped earlier than the expected release date, and I guess I was lucky to get mine sooner than expected. Yeah, the casing is the same as the first one. I was a bit disappointed that there was no slipcover this time, but it's really not a biggie.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:21 AM   #92
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Lucky! XD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:57 AM   #93
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

Nice way to luck out, ORD! Be sure to let us know what you think of the dvd when you get to seeing it. I'm planning on ordering mine sometime soon off Amazon.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:01 AM   #94
Nem
At Home
There's no "I" in team, but there's a "me" if you jumble it up a bit...  

Send a message via AIM to Nem Send a message via MSN to Nem

I picked mine up today at Hot Topic lol. The promos it has are pretty funny =)

I was hoping they'd have the cool one of break dancing Wilt, since I haven't seen that promo/commercial/whatever it is yet D: Ah well, the other promos kept me entertained =)
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 11:29 AM   #95
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

I really enjoyed this release. I did see the Cheese commentary...I'm not sure what to make of it, but to be honest with you, I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. The gallery of friends are done much differently this time.
Spoiler Below
Frankie does the narration.

You get quite a collection of promos, and some you'll easily recognize. I won't say much more.

Old 09-11-2007, 11:32 AM   #96
Nem
At Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Radical Dude View Post
I really enjoyed this release. I did see the Cheese commentary...I'm not sure what to make of it, but to be honest with you, I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. The gallery of friends are done much differently this time.
Spoiler Below
Frankie does the narration.

You get quite a collection of promos, and some you'll easily recognize. I won't say much more.
Yea, I really enjoyed the gallery of friends. Also, my favorite promo had to be...

Spoiler Below
The one with Berry, I started laughing when she started screaming, it was awesome. I also liked Wilt's, and even though I've seen the one with Bloo, I still laugh at his "I'm adorable." line, because his pupils get big and he's so cute XD

I've yet to watch the Cheese commentary, I'll make note to do so tonight, it sounds funny lol.
Old 09-11-2007, 01:26 PM   #97
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Has anyone had any luck finding the Season 2 DVD at places like Wal-Mart, Target, etc.? I recall what an awful time I had finding Season 1; I found a copy at Target that was misplaced(possibly intentionally), but that was it. Either the other places didn't intend to carry it, or they'd already sold out. Apparently, the places that didn't stock it did not anticipate it being a major seller, so they didn't bother, but the speed of which it sold out in the stores that DID stock it proved otherwise. I was just wondering if any of the stores that didn't have Season 1 before have changed their minds and stocked Season 2, because I hate to have to make a 45-minute trip to look for the DVD out of town, and ye old Master Card is maxed out right now, making internet ordering a non-option.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 01:45 PM   #98
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

I stopped by my city's only Wal-Mart, and I did not see Season 2 there. However, some new releases get released late, which was the case for Season 1. That's the only place that would have Season 2 (no Target, no Best Buy, Circuit City, Kmart, etc.).

Old 09-11-2007, 02:11 PM   #99
Nem
At Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
Has anyone had any luck finding the Season 2 DVD at places like Wal-Mart, Target, etc.? I recall what an awful time I had finding Season 1; I found a copy at Target that was misplaced(possibly intentionally), but that was it. Either the other places didn't intend to carry it, or they'd already sold out. Apparently, the places that didn't stock it did not anticipate it being a major seller, so they didn't bother, but the speed of which it sold out in the stores that DID stock it proved otherwise. I was just wondering if any of the stores that didn't have Season 1 before have changed their minds and stocked Season 2, because I hate to have to make a 45-minute trip to look for the DVD out of town, and ye old Master Card is maxed out right now, making internet ordering a non-option.

pitbulllady
I stopped by Target today while applying for a job, and they didn't have it. Haven't been anywhere else to look besides Hot Topic.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:48 PM   #100
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

You guys don't really need to use spoiler tags in here, do you?

I got my copy at Fry's same as I did with Season 1. However they only got in 2 copies, while Hot Topic got in at least a dozen. If anyone is looking for this DVD and they can get to a HT, I'd recommend you do that. As I recall with the Season 1 release, Walmart, Target etc did not get copies until something like the following week, so I wouldn't rely on them to get a Season 2 set right away.

Anyways I'm working on making a section of my site for this set same as I did with the last one.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote