Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 09-03-2007, 04:58 PM   #1
marissa077
Newly Abandoned

Default Do we get duties everyday?

HI i finshed todays duties and this is my first day and i was wondering when will i get my next duties and how do i find my next activity/ favour??

Thanks for all help!
marissa077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 05:02 PM   #2
rose1metal
Newly Abandoned

Your duties get reset every day (assuming you complete them) and to do favours, you need to talk to one (a day) of each of the following:

- Mac - found in his apartment (living room)
- Coco - found in the 6th floor observatory
- Eduardo - found in the 6th floor locker/shower room
- Wilt - found in the 6th floor basketball court

You might (for the favours or adventures) need to know where these guys are:
- Mr. Herriman - 4th floor pharmacy
- Madame Foster - 5th floor in the Theatre
- Duchess - 6th floor sauna
- Frankie - 5th floor dressing room

And when you've done 3 days' worth of chores, you go talk to Bloo who's currently in the Theatre Office on the 5th floor (the middle room).

If you're stuck, or having problems remembering this stuff, I suggest you check the Help section in Notey (press "N").
Omnia dicta fortio"a si dicta Latina -"Everything sounds more impressive when said in Latin"
rose1metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 08:15 PM   #3
Vicks
At Home

Here is a wonderful thread to check out. It talks about Game Questions. Lots of helpful info.

There are codes for certain collectibles, mostly furniture and buddies. Be sure to check this out, and other codes threads. All the current codes have all been released, and I doubt there will be any in the near future.

To help you get around the house Sparky has done an AWESOME job with maps and where items are in each room (like you need to turn off fans, but which rooms have fans?) and the Adventures and where friends are located. Just scroll up and down either link for all the info you'll need.

Once you finish all the Adventures from one "month" then the characters will move to a previous month. The game isn't always updated at the beginning of the month, but it's easiest to call it the Aug Update or Sept Update. Sparky's list will help you figure out where people are based on which update you're on and you can figure that out by the Adventures you are on.

Hope that helps!
~Vicks
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote