Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 07-11-2007, 07:24 PM   #21
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

(Sorry if bringing this thread back from a 5 day coma is bad.)

I... Shout.

...a lot.

That's why I'm always getting scolded for using caps lock, because it's the "image" of shoutiness that allows me to express emotion. Apparently, in the worst way possible.

I'm odd in the fact that I cheange my attitudes around people I'm really good friends with. One second I can be really happy, then I can be all apologetic, then I'll get depressed. Most of my friends think it's scary how I'd been a huge jerk just a second ago, and then I begin apologizing as if I'd just threw their whole family off a twelve-story building.
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 01:11 PM   #22
xxxClaire
Teenage Wasteland

Live everyday like you're Glen Coco.  

Send a message via MSN to xxxClaire

Well, I deffinetly procrastinate alot.
I can't really pronounce g and k sounds.
I'm completely deaf in my left ear.
I talk to much about the things I like. (My friends get annoyed when I talk about Foster's or anything too much. I can't help it!)
Some people say that I'm a real jerk when I talk to them online, but really sweet when I talk to them in person...
I seem to be very shy when I'm at school, but when I outside of school with some of my friends, I'm really crazy and outgoing. I don't get that.

? Long Live Jeremiah ?
xxxClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 09:37 PM   #23
Shelltoon
A Caring Individual

So sweet...  

1) I have an issue with my weight. I'm so light, that no matter how much I eat, it's like there's no change in my body. If I may borrow a quote from Frankie "I wish I wasn't so skinny. It bothers me so much, I broke the scale in the bathroom so that it reads 10 lbs heavier."

2) STRESS!!! I get stressed out easily over the smallest things. At my job, I get overworked so much that I sometimes fall behind and get a little angry, much like Frankie.

3) Dealing with people. One problem I really have are people skills, mainly because I'm so honest with people it hurts them, that I feel so much guilt after their reaction, so I'm kinda like Wilt there, always apologizing.
Shelltoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 10:51 PM   #24
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelltoon View Post
1) I have an issue with my weight. I'm so light, that no matter how much I eat, it's like there's no change in my body. If I may borrow a quote from Frankie "I wish I wasn't so skinny. It bothers me so much, I broke the scale in the bathroom so that it reads 10 lbs heavier."
I got a problem like that. For some reason, my metabolism shrinks my ass and all my body weight down so fast, whatever I eat ends up leaving me in minutes. I just can't seem to hold any weight down.

I've weighed the same weight amount for like 5 years or so. Sometimes it's great but other times I feel bad about it, a flaw of mine is that I'm not very strong and I feel my arms are too skinny and weak.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 09:57 AM   #25
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

Thats interesting, Marshmallow. Did you ask your doctor if that was normal or not?

another of my big flaws... i'm a total a$$hole.
Old 07-19-2007, 02:35 PM   #26
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partymember View Post
Thats interesting, Marshmallow. Did you ask your doctor if that was normal or not?
Nothing has ever been "wrong" with my metabolism according to doctors, they just say it'll wear down as I get older and with age it'll slow down. Sometimes it's nice to have since I'd rather be skinny then fat to be perfectly honest.

Other times though, you just wish food would stay in you long enough to make a difference and not have to worry about running to the bathroom.

Last edited by Mr. Marshmallow; 07-19-2007 at 02:36 PM.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 03:00 PM   #27
koosie
Moon-Calf

It was just imagination  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partymember View Post

another of my big flaws... i'm a total a$$hole.
Na, you're no such thing Mr P. You're a comrade, bold and true.

As for Mr M and Shelltoon (hello!), you might find in a couple of years that your metabolism slows like mine did, which was fine till i gave up smoking and got a car and now I have to consciously eat less. I'm one of those folks who has to put something in my mouth all the time, mostly tea.

OK one of my flaws is that I talk too much and it's boring to listen to and I ask too many questions all the time.

Aw....Snicket
koosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:05 PM   #28
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by koosie View Post
Na, you're no such thing Mr P. You're a comrade, bold and true.
i try my best to be a good guy but i often fall short IMO.

c'est la vie
Old 07-19-2007, 05:06 PM   #29
AerostarMonk
Holy Toledo!

Just try to relax and I'll try not to steal from you.  

Send a message via AIM to AerostarMonk Send a message via MSN to AerostarMonk Send a message via Yahoo to AerostarMonk

Geez, I wish I had my metabolism back. Used to be I could suck down two pizzas, a two litter and a cake and would stay well under 200. Now I can't even look at a Big Mac without almost having heart attack after a five pound gain. And, I'm only 20. Oh, well, those first 18 were great.
From the highest wire
We walk through fire
Should our balance ever falter
Should our steps be unaligned
AerostarMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 11:52 AM   #30
xxxClaire
Teenage Wasteland

Live everyday like you're Glen Coco.  

Send a message via MSN to xxxClaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelltoon View Post
I have that same problem. I eat alot. I have 3 square meals a day and snacks in between. Yet, I never seem to gain any weight. I actually seem to be loosing weight... It really confuses me but my parents say it's normal...

? Long Live Jeremiah ?
xxxClaire is offline   Reply With Quote