Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 05-29-2007, 12:33 PM   #61
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

I had one of the most petrifying dreams I've had in ages last night...basically, I'd flashbacked to an alternate last Monday in which I hadn't completed my big essays in time. Terrible. The sweat I woke up in was cold indeed.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 06:54 PM   #62
vannielou
Settling In

I had a dream about my teeth falling out and me shoving them back into the gumms and pretending like I was fine

it was sooo weird
vannielou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 11:38 PM   #63
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

When I had my wisdom teeth pulled I was screaming to have them put back as soon as the painkillers wore off. Not a happy experience.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 10:01 AM   #64
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

I have a recurring dream that I am at an amusement park, and all of the rides are dilapidated and broken down, yet people are still being allowed to ride them. I always point out how rickety and unsafe they are, but nobody seems to care and I get drug onto them anyhow. I've seriously been having this dream for YEARS, and I don't know what it means. I never had a terrible experience with roller coasters... I mean, when I was little, my mom would drag me on them because she wanted me to get over my fear of them, but I'd hardly call that terrible. I absolutely love them now, thanks to her, but still the feeling of putting my life solely in the "hands" of a bunch of metal, computers, wires, and hydraulics is pretty frightening to me.

Also, jekylljuice, I have those terrifyng "late schoolwork" dreams, too!! I had one not too long ago that my history final was scheduled two days early and I never studied for it. I woke up in such a nervous mood!

Last edited by scary_dream; 06-08-2007 at 10:02 AM.
scary_dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 05:58 PM   #65
emperor26
Foster's Legend

I had one weird dream last night, where, for no reason whatsoever, I kept imagining an impish-like character going down a seemingly broken down factory, fixing pipes and looking at people in bizarre jail cells.

I'm still wondering what was the point of that dream.
Old 06-12-2007, 03:07 PM   #66
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

I dreamt last night that I was in my mom and dad's house. I believe that it's haunted, so the dream I had kind of fell into that. I dreamt that the lights were on really dim and I was waiting for my mom to show up to give me something. I was alone in the house, and I heard a hair dryer turn on upstairs. I got kind of freaked until I saw my mom walking down the stairs, even though I knew I was waiting on her to get home, I thought "Well maybe she got home and came in through the balcony?" I said hi, but when she turned around, it wasn't my mom! It was a ghost woman! I asked her if she was the one that turned on the hair dryer, and she said "No, I'm the one that usually turns it off. My FRIEND is the one that turns it on because she thinks she needs to be beautiful."

It was weird.
Old 06-12-2007, 06:15 PM   #67
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

Quote:
Originally Posted by scary_dream View Post
I dreamt last night that I was in my mom and dad's house. I believe that it's haunted, so the dream I had kind of fell into that. I dreamt that the lights were on really dim and I was waiting for my mom to show up to give me something. I was alone in the house, and I heard a hair dryer turn on upstairs. I got kind of freaked until I saw my mom walking down the stairs, even though I knew I was waiting on her to get home, I thought "Well maybe she got home and came in through the balcony?" I said hi, but when she turned around, it wasn't my mom! It was a ghost woman! I asked her if she was the one that turned on the hair dryer, and she said "No, I'm the one that usually turns it off. My FRIEND is the one that turns it on because she thinks she needs to be beautiful."

It was weird.
XD I was getting all freaked out, 'til I read the end of that post. It reminded me of the oh-so freaky Supernatural Thread.

The while back I had a dream that I was a little kid again, and one of my childhood friends came over, and added a bunch of the tables thay had at the schools to my room. (Right after rearranging my furniture, and throwing some of it out the window ) My mom came in (not as she looked in my childhood days, as she does now) and said something. Suddenly this HUGE red and Black spider appears on one of the new tables out of the corner of my eye, and I tell my mom to kill it with toilet paper. (so naive) Suddenly, my mom puts her hand on top of it and lifts her hand up, unenthusiasticly stating, "ow." I gawk, and my mom sticks out her tongue, to reveal it's bleeding! I'm like, "WHAT THE HELL?!" And then I run off to find something to... swab her tongue with...

Yes.... I have no idea where that came from, but tell me if they ever find a spider that gives your tongue a disease.
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 04:39 PM   #68
xxxClaire
Teenage Wasteland

Live everyday like you're Glen Coco.  

Send a message via MSN to xxxClaire
Talking

I recently had a really cool dream. Actually one of my favourites.

So the dream starts off with me sitting on my bed. My dad walks in the room. He says "Happy birthday Claire!!! " and I say "Thanks dad, but my birthday was 5 months ago." then he says "Oh well. Everyday should be your birthday! Besides, I love giving things." and then I say "Alright then." Then he hands me 3 guitars that he apparently made himself. (For those who are interested, there was 1 brown electric guitar, one blue and white electric, and one brown accoustic.) So I said "Oh! Thanks so much dad!" I started playing the guitars, and the brown electric guitar ended up being my favourite for some reason. Anyway, I was playing the brown electric while walking down my street. Then, some approached me and said "Hey! You're really good at playing guitar! Do you want to be in my band?" so I said "Sure! What's your band called?" and the guy says "Bon Jovi!" so I'm like "Awesome!!!" Then the next thing I know, I'm at a concert in front of millions of people rocking out! It was really cool!

? Long Live Jeremiah ?
xxxClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 04:47 PM   #69
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Woah! That's the best!

(And happy 100th post. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxClaire View Post
I recently had a really cool dream. Actually one of my favourites.

So the dream starts off with me sitting on my bed. My dad walks in the room. He says "Happy birthday Claire!!! " and I say "Thanks dad, but my birthday was 5 months ago." then he says "Oh well. Everyday should be your birthday! Besides, I love giving things." and then I say "Alright then." Then he hands me 3 guitars that he apparently made himself. (For those who are interested, there was 1 brown electric guitar, one blue and white electric, and one brown accoustic.) So I said "Oh! Thanks so much dad!" I started playing the guitars, and the brown electric guitar ended up being my favourite for some reason. Anyway, I was playing the brown electric while walking down my street. Then, some approached me and said "Hey! You're really good at playing guitar! Do you want to be in my band?" so I said "Sure! What's your band called?" and the guy says "Bon Jovi!" so I'm like "Awesome!!!" Then the next thing I know, I'm at a concert in front of millions of people rocking out! It was really cool!
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 05:34 PM   #70
xxxClaire
Teenage Wasteland

Live everyday like you're Glen Coco.  

Send a message via MSN to xxxClaire
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
(And happy 100th post. )
Thanks!

? Long Live Jeremiah ?