Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 05-04-2007, 05:50 PM   #491
Bloonan
Banned
No sudden movements... I'm watching you.  

Location: In the dark corner of my room, with my computer and my video games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperor26 View Post
Don't Mind Me

Title Card Sound: Mr. Herriman acting zombie-like

For the oddest reason, the normally uptight Mr. Herriman is more relax and less strict after visiting a recently opened clinic. Things get even more bizare when Mr. Herriman began to act zombie-like and muttering nonsensical words in backwards every night. So Mac, Bloo and their pals decided to break into the clinic, where they meet a foe they never expected to see again.
Frankie's date whatshisface? Goofball (or f***ball )? Foul Larry? Bowling Paul (Just throwing it out it could happen)?
Bloonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 05:38 AM   #492
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Jazz It Up

Title Card Sound: 1920s Jazz

Jasper Jazz, an imaginary friend from the 1920s, visits Foster's, depressed because no one in town doesn't know who he is or his songs. The gang, feeling sympathetic to him, decided to find a way to cheer him up.
Old 05-05-2007, 10:01 AM   #493
Rinny562
Settling In
"My life is a mock-umentary"  

Send a message via AIM to Rinny562

Quote:
Jazz It Up

Title Card Sound: 1920s Jazz

Jasper Jazz, an imaginary friend from the 1920s, visits Foster's, depressed because no one in town doesn't know who he is or his songs. The gang, feeling sympathetic to him, decided to find a way to cheer him up.
That would be so cool for Frankie to wear a short haired wig and pull off the Flapper look

Episode Title: Blooregard Q. KaBOOOM

Sound Title: Bloo eating chips

Bloo spills juice on Duchess' outfit and she wants revenge. So she wants in on Bloo eating a combination of potato chips, mustars, oranges and other things and gets an idea. She tells bloo that the combination of all those foods will cause him to explode in less then 24 hours. So all day Bloo does nice things for everyone thinking he's going to blow up by the end of the show.
Rinny562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 01:51 PM   #494
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

Dead Bloo Shuffling (Dead Man Walking)

Title Card Sound: Bloo sniggering

When Bloo believes he is going to die within twenty four hours after eating a green Potato Chip, he vows that he is going to make the twenty four hours the best of his life. Unfortunately for the other residents of the house, Bloo's idea of a good time, is cruel practical jokes.
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 02:31 PM   #495
Rinny562
Settling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampyre View Post
Dead Bloo Shuffling (Dead Man Walking)

Title Card Sound: Bloo sniggering

When Bloo believes he is going to die within twenty four hours after eating a green Potato Chip, he vows that he is going to make the twenty four hours the best of his life. Unfortunately for the other residents of the house, Bloo's idea of a good time, is cruel practical jokes.
thats a lot like mine and did you get the green potato chip thing from Arthur when D.W. ate a green potato chip?
Old 05-05-2007, 05:36 PM   #496
Rinny562
Settling In

Episode Title: Hook, Line, and Stinker

Sound Card: car wash

Bloo gets really really filthy and nothing seems to get him clean! And Herriman's real close about kicking him out of the house for smelling so bad.
Old 05-05-2007, 06:05 PM   #497
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Zeroes/ Spider-Mac

A.) After watching a tv show about heroes, Bloo decided to create a specific potion that grants him a different abilities, but learns that they're anything but super.

B.) Mac must look after the class' pet spider for the weekend, but when Eduardo accidently scares the little tyke, the gang must search high and low before Frankie and Mr. Herriman finds out.

Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Imaginary Friend Gone?

Title Card Sound: Louise calling out for Cheese

When Cheese's presence resulted in the gang losing a whiz-bee to Old Man River, Bloo convinced the simpleton that there's a hidden treasure around town, giving him a "map" to help Cheese reach his destination. But when Cheese hasn't shown up the next day, a worried Louise, along with a guilt-ridden Bloo and Mac, searched around town for him.

Bloo Almighty

Title Card Sound: Bloo saying "Whoa!" in awe

Bloo receives a message in his dream from an imaginary guru, who tells the blob that he has to save Foster's from becoming a parking lot. By coincidence, a greedy businessman convinced town hall to replace Foster's with the same idea, convincing Bloo to take action. The real problem is convincing everyone else, who aren't so sure whether he's pulling a prank or is really trying to save Foster's and its residence from doom.

Last edited by emperor26; 05-05-2007 at 06:06 PM.
emperor26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 07:18 PM   #498
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Quote:
Bloo Almighty

Title Card Sound: Bloo saying "Whoa!" in awe

Bloo receives a message in his dream from an imaginary guru, who tells the blob that he has to save Foster's from becoming a parking lot. By coincidence, a greedy businessman convinced town hall to replace Foster's with the same idea, convincing Bloo to take action. The real problem is convincing everyone else, who aren't so sure whether he's pulling a prank or is really trying to save Foster's and its residence from doom.
I like that one! Sounds great!
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 08:26 AM   #499
Bloonan
Banned
No sudden movements... I'm watching you.  

Location: In the dark corner of my room, with my computer and my video games.

The Three Fosterteers

Title sound: Bloo, Ed and Wilt saying "One for All!"

When they see the problems happening in average neighborhood life, Wilt, Bloo, and Ed team up to help average life problems, such as saving a cat from a tree, saving kids from the school bully, and things like that.

End credits: Bloo in the tree, persuading the cat to come down. Each time he gets close, the cat attacks him. It ends with him saying "Okey dokey, kitty. If you don't want to come down, you can stay up there." and he then falls out of the tree.
Bloonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:58 AM   #500
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Alive Like Me

Title Card Sound: Piano playing a grim tune

After accidently covering himself with flour (along with some other mess), everyone in the house thinks that Bloo has somehow been "expired" and has returned as a ghost to haunt the residence of Foster's. Soon, he tooks full advantage of the situation to get what he needs until Mac learns that Bloo is really alive and does his best to convinced the blob to reveal the truth.

Invasion Of The Friend Snatcher

Title Card Sound: Imaginary clones imitating the residence

Everyone in Foster's have suddenly become well-behave, mannered friend, much to everyone's surprise. Mac, Goo, Frankie, Madame Foster and even Mr. Herriman, suspect something's very wrong, and learns that someone is trying to replace the residence so that he can replace everyone in town. Now the five must stop this mysterious benefactor and save both the Foster's residence and the town.

X-Treme Makeover

Title Card Sound: Pop music

Recalling of the event that took place in "Bye, Bye Nerdy", Bloo decided to give Mac his reputation back, with a little help from some of the residence. But he soon regret this decision when Mac decided to hang out with the cool crowd, and worse, Mr. Herriman intends to make sure the blob gets adopted for good. Now he and his pals must remind Mac who he really is.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 05-15-2024 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Merged back-to-back posts.
emperor26 is offline   Reply With Quote