Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 05-04-2007, 06:40 PM   #101
Rinny562
Settling In
"My life is a mock-umentary"  

Send a message via AIM to Rinny562

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
Yeah, he did, and yeah, it WAS! Bloo really, really did remind me of those people in last night's "CSI" who believed that they had to save humanity from this alien takeover, though, except Bloo didn't kill Cheese and cut off his head and mount it on the wall like a trophy. I'm REALLY surprised that Eduardo didn't wind up doing some version of the "Dave's Not Here, Man" routine, either(those of you who were fans of Cheech and Chong will know what I mean, lol)! THAT would have made my night, Manic-depressed Wilt notwithstanding, and been a WONDERFUL piece of ammo to use against those who claim that Foster's is "just a kiddie show" and adults have no business watching it!

pitbulllady
XD I could so imagine that!

Ed: *hiding in a dumpster*
Wilt: .....*knocks* Eduardo?
Ed; *giggling*...
Wilt : --....Ed?
Ed: *giggle* whooooo is it?
Wilt: Wilt --
Ed: Wiiiiiiiiiilt?
Wilt: yes --
Ed: hee hee Wilt's not here man
Wilt' --
Rinny562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 06:47 PM   #102
WiltFan
At Home

Hmm...yessss...  

Thumbs up

Okay, I just got done watching it, and it was....AWESOME! It was just so random! And I love random things. I felt sorry for Frankie though. ^^; I'd give this episode a 10/10. Oh yeah, I also loved Eduardo in this episode. Oh man....xD
Old 05-04-2007, 06:54 PM   #103
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I'm afraid I disliked it. Perhaps not with great intensity, but I didn't find any part of it amusing or really entertaining. I'm glad we got to see Louise again though. But I really kinda hated how the beginning of the episode had to conform to CN's little alien campaign thing, and the episode has no title card. Seeing as the credits were part of the Invaded intro, I take it there is no "normal" cut of the episode that does have a title screen. Nor did I think the ending justified anything.

Basically the only thing that would "save" this episode for me is if the end credit gag turns out to be a scene of Craig working on an episode of Lauren like, either grumbling about network bigwigs or on the phone with some studio exec arguing that they're crushing his artistic vision. Though I suppose they wouldn't have attempted to do something like that even if they wanted to, lol.

Anyways I will *attempt* to upload this ep to my Megaupload account tonight; please gank it and put it on Youtube or wherever else you want.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 06:57 PM   #104
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex

The episode was okay. It's nice to see Cheese again, and he's just as annoying as ever. Louise finally made a second appearance in this episode. I like how Ed was acting in the episode. It was funny at times, yet I wouldn't consider this episode my favorite.

Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 08:21 PM   #105
bloonuggets
Take a bow, Bloo. You deserve it.

FHfIF: 8/11/04 - 5/3/09  

This wasn't one of the best episodes. Did anyone see Frankie having an aardvark on her back when she visited Louise?

Thank you Craig for the ride. We all will miss you.

bloonuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 08:42 PM   #106
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

It was a possum, apparently displaced from the trashcan she was lugging around with Cheese inside (if I recall the scene correctly). I know aardvarks were mentioned in the episode but it wouldn't have made much sense for one to be just randomly clinging to Frankie's back.

Btw I am uploading this ep to Megaupload right now, but for some unknown reason it is going SUPER slowly.

Last edited by Sparky; 05-04-2007 at 08:43 PM.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 10:37 PM   #107
billytheskink
Permanent Resident

I'm Punk Rock...  

Send a message via AIM to billytheskink

I thought this episode was fantastic.

Certainly not plot-driven and certainly not without flaws, but there was so much to enjoy.

Frankie gets run through the ringer, a bit too much I thought (the hill climbing ordeal went over the top), but the resulting conflict works (at times). She's got more hair than you realize...
Eduardo's schtick made the episode, Cheese did nothing for the show (though nice to see Louise).

I'm awarding bonus points for the Napoleon Dynamite parody at the end and the package addressed to Saul Malone at the beginning. (even though I do not care for either of those characters in their original programs)
billytheskink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 12:05 AM   #108
RedboXen
Settling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Btw I am uploading this ep to Megaupload right now, but for some unknown reason it is going SUPER slowly.
If anyone else knows where to look, there is the usual Moonsong encode going around, its been on usenet since about 4 hours ago.....
RedboXen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 12:41 AM   #109
TheLH
Newly Abandoned

Where, exactly?
TheLH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 12:53 AM   #110
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

I recorded it on my DVR, and I just got done seeing it (was at an all night jam session). It was a grab bag type episode, and yes - Cheese did get irritating as the episode continued. Jackie Khones definitely made the episode, and Eduardo being high as a kite was hilarious! Martha Foster was a bit cranky (but she had a trying day), and Frankie was frazzled. If you look in the theater, You can see Dylan (Frankie's date). I liked it, albeit that it was not one of their best.
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote