Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 02:16 PM   #1
Contemporary
Newly Abandoned
Close your eyes and jump.  

Default Where is Foster's located?

Here's what I know:

Address: 1123 Wilson Way

Most people think its located in Topeka, Kansas (since It was mentioned numerous times in that beach episode).

However:

-Spokane, Washington was only said in the beach episode
-Goofballs creators live in Canada (they couldn't of traveled this far!)
-The map that Nina shows in Good Wilt Hunting reslembles Neveda.
-In Bus the two of us, You see a broken sign that read 'New Hapshire'

So, where do they live?!

I'm guessing North USA
Old 04-14-2007, 02:24 PM   #2
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

I think it's best you go to this thread over here and let the guys know what you think.
Old 04-14-2007, 08:10 PM   #3
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contemporary View Post
Here's what I know:

Address: 1123 Wilson Way

Most people think its located in Topeka, Kansas (since It was mentioned numerous times in that beach episode).

However:

-Spokane, Washington was only said in the beach episode
-Goofballs creators live in Canada (they couldn't of traveled this far!)
-The map that Nina shows in Good Wilt Hunting reslembles Neveda.
-In Bus the two of us, You see a broken sign that read 'New Hapshire'

So, where do they live?!

I'm guessing North USA
According to Lauren Faust, Foster's in located in the Pacific Northwest, which means anywhere from northern California to Washington state. I'm leaning towards WA state, myself, since a lot of the show just sorta has this "Seattle-ish" feel to me, in particular the way some of the guys(humans, excluding Mac, since he's a kid)sorta look like members of some of the well-known bands from that area. The geology and terrain would be right, too, as well as the presence of wolves in the wilder areas(mentioned in "Camp Keep a Good Mac Down).

I have looked and looked at that map Nina shows in Good Wilt Hunting, which showed where Wilt was heading after leaving the bus stop, but I honestly can't make out the resemblence to ANY state. All it shows is that he started out by heading southeast, then backtracked and headed almost straight north in order to take Floofy Woogums home, so yeah, it could have been Nevada. Throughout much of Wilt's journey, he seems to be traveling through the desert Southwest, then through Texas(while I can't make out the roadsign, one seen while he's riding down the road on the lawnmower sure looks like the famous "Route 66" sign to me), and by the time he gets arrested for "assisting" in the burglary, he's obviously in the deep South(probably Georgia, if I had to make a guess), from the accents of the other jailbirds and the judge, and that would make sense, considering his destination. Frankie does specifically say that Wilt's destination is all the way across the country, so in spite of the Wikipedia claim, I really don't think that he was headed for Nevada, but just made a detour there to drop off that little pink Teddy Bear IF.

pitbulllady
Closed Thread