Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 08-25-2006, 08:04 AM   #11
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

Yeah... Have you confronted him about it?
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 10:34 AM   #12
Thornwhistle
Banned

I see you.  

I don't want to confront him,that would only encourage him to do more of the same. I hate him and want nothing to do with him.
Thornwhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:44 PM   #13
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Ooooh I would be so LIVID!! I cannot stand whenever anyone messes with my food. I don't even like my (not ex-) boyfriend reaching for my food without asking first! Honestly, I'll share with anyone, but if they just reach over and take it, that's so RUDE. I can't imagine how it would feel to have a complete stranger (or even an ex) mess with my food.

I mean... messing with/taking someone's food - it's just an invasion. Not to mention I don't want someone else's germy mitts all over my egg rolls.
Old 08-29-2006, 02:54 PM   #14
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Also, don't forget that taking someone's food can have dire consequences. I'm diabetic and on a strict diet - what if I hadn't had any money, or my car with me, when my lunch was stolen? Or there was something on the radio once about a guy who stole food constantly from a particular co-worker (just going by the name on the bag, had never actually seen her) and then found out that she was pregnant and on a special diet, which he was stealing?
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 09:44 AM   #15
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Oooh... I hope he felt like a jerk afterwards.
Old 08-30-2006, 03:25 PM   #16
Thornwhistle
Banned

I see you.  

Yes,he got caught and punished. Theft is something I don't forgive. Now I check on my lunch and drink every morning and lunch breaks to see if it's still there. He was lucky I didn't have an iron pipe in my possession,I was that mad.
Thornwhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 04:49 PM   #17
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo
"What are YOU lookin' at?"  

Send a message via Yahoo to LaBlooGirl

Huh, people obviously have nothing better to do then commit petty theft and steal food. And in UPSCALE places? I guess these people are poor and starving? For Pete's sake... -.-

I know how you feel. I had someone steal from me a big piece of chocolate cream pie....of course I can see the temptation, but, I was livid. I had PAID for it at the restuarant, just couldn't eat it right away so I wanted to save it for later at home. Big mistake.

(Avatar piccy belongs to "sperg" of deviantart, sig piccy to "jameson".)
LaBlooGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 02:09 AM   #18
DoubleLatte
At Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBlooGirl View Post
Huh, people obviously have nothing better to do then commit petty theft and steal food. And in UPSCALE places? I guess these people are poor and starving? For Pete's sake... -.-

I know how you feel. I had someone steal from me a big piece of chocolate cream pie....of course I can see the temptation, but, I was livid. I had PAID for it at the restuarant, just couldn't eat it right away so I wanted to save it for later at home. Big mistake.
Temptation or not, it's no excuse. I'm a rabid chocolate lover, but I *know* that that thing's not mine, so I ain't taking it. If there's food in there that you don't even remember buying or bringing, why the HELL do you take it? Yes, theft is something I get incredibly miffed about.
DoubleLatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 08:25 PM   #19
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Yes... of all the things I cannot stand, at the top of the list is a theif. I've been stolen from countless times and it make my blood boil every time, it never gets any easier to take. Even worse, my mom and dad own their own business, and it gets broken into sometimes. This last time it got broken into, we caught them on video camera and got a good picture of a tattoo that the woman had, and the police STILL haven't caught either of them after they (believe it or not!) let them escape the first time!

Psh... so much for justice.

I agree... no temptation can be strong enough to justify stealing.