Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 02-23-2007, 08:35 AM   #41
RedboXen
Settling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feak View Post
That isn't true. I started in October and have yet to do the elevator mission
Can you use the elevator?
RedboXen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 09:36 AM   #42
RedboXen
Settling In

Interesting to note that theres only 3 new adventures this month.
Old 02-24-2007, 10:27 AM   #43
montitech
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedboXen View Post
Interesting to note that theres only 3 new adventures this month.
THe number of adventures is equal to the number of mini-game levels to unlock.

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 10:44 AM   #44
RedboXen
Settling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by montitech View Post
THe number of adventures is equal to the number of mini-game levels to unlock.

Monty
I guess thats true, I wonder why theres only 1 mini game tho.

that will also explain why theres two lots of new furniture themes added to the game code, but only the graphic assets for one of them included in the game.
Old 02-24-2007, 11:16 AM   #45
montitech
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedboXen View Post
I guess thats true, I wonder why theres only 1 mini game tho.

that will also explain why theres two lots of new furniture themes added to the game code, but only the graphic assets for one of them included in the game.
I think it was a misscomunication between the people responsible for the game. or a miscalculation
(we all know most people cannot do addition
or a typo is really horrible because no one wants to correct work done by someone else unless their an editor or proofreader.)

I think they should have releast the Jan29 update on Feb2 with only one minigame for and the Valentine adventure as the 3rd adventure. Then the Febuary 19 should have been on the 15th this would have allowed for a Full month before March and two minigames. Not to mention the few extra days would have helped people complete the first January update.

I think proof that the teams are failing to Read the calander correctly is the fact that the Feb update was released a day late due to it being schedualed for a Holiday. and We know the IT incharge of the CN game servers do not work weekends or holidays, Take the Labor day weekend failure of BFAHP was not repaired until the Following Work day morning.

Well either way there is most likely going to be 25 minigames,
since there are currently 21 games and two updates left.
Mathmatically this makes 2 new Minigames a month - 72 Bloo adventures, and 72 Game Levels to unlock, but Since they gave us three Game levels unlocked already, that gives us 25 minigames. in total. naturally this is all speculation)

Monty
Old 02-24-2007, 12:51 PM   #46
RedboXen
Settling In

Its interesting to bear in mind that they had to extend the size of the arcade a few updates back (I forget which month) so clearly thier original plan of number of minigames has been changed at least once.

And then theres the secret codes, they where clearly and after thought, without giving too much away, theres currently space for 5 more codes in the game, but they can quite easly increase that if needed.

I also wonder about the way they have been gradualy opening up the 4th floor, when all the previous floors where all open at once.

Its all speculation of course, but I'd love to know what goes on in their deveopment/planning meetings.
Old 02-24-2007, 03:37 PM   #47
montitech
Foster's Legend

Well there have been many small flaws in the rollout.

For instance, many of the hats that should go with a mini-game are released with a different game. SAme goes for the Furniture theams.

this tells me that they started with a plan, but then someone else came in and added to it, bumping thing into the game without regard to the original plan and without talking to the original designer about why they did things.

They have released everything in stages,

the third floor was released in stages. as well.
same for the outdoors. the front yard was released before the rest of the yard.

I think with the game room, they may have originally planned it for X number of games, and planed on getting rid of the TV.. Another thought is as I speculated before, Someone Does not know MAth and therefor miscalculated the size of the room. for instance maybe they forgot to add in the space to walk around the room.

Monty
Old 04-10-2007, 10:22 PM   #48
rickey14
Newly Abandoned

Question

How many adventures do we have for April i'm a little behind
rickey14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 02:16 AM   #49
vengerkua2b
Newly Abandoned

Damn Stuck again now i have to do all the adventure where i need 2 find all the puppy's.. bloo talks about "she" i know it's dutchess but i can't find her..
she' ain't in her room..
pls help
vengerkua2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 10:25 AM   #50
Owly
Newly Abandoned

I did that adventure a while back and I also got stuck there. If I remember correctly, "she" was referring to Madam Foster and she should be in her room on the second floor. Give it a try and good luck.
Owly is offline   Reply With Quote