Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Supporting Cast

Notices

Supporting Cast Discuss everyone else in the show, both human and imaginary. For discussions about single, specific characters only.

Old 10-28-2006, 11:50 AM   #61
InsaneFan
Foster's Legend
It's time for Animaniacs!  

Send a message via AIM to InsaneFan

XD

Well, I can't help but feel sorry for Berry, even though I think she's nuts. I mean, she JUST came to Foster's, meaning she probably just got abandoned. I guess she needed someone to cling to since her previous friendship with her creator was severed.
Old 12-10-2006, 11:08 AM   #62
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

I'm pretty sure it was Berry's berzerker nature that GOT her abandoned, Berry is like a super obsessive girlfriend in RL but in imaginary friend form. I think she's always been this way and this personality defect of hers is what caused her "break up" with her creator.

I really don't feel sorry for her because even though she was recently kicked out, that doesn't change the fact she abused home that was given to her by pushing Mac and Bloo away and secretly hating everyone that lived there other then Bloo.

I think Arnold Schwarzeneger said it best: "You're damaged goods lady".
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 06:47 PM   #63
Voxxyn
Banned

She's a psycho, but a bizzarely adorable one. Definitely one of the show's best villain-ish figures.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 07:05 PM   #64
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
She's a psycho, but a bizzarely adorable one. Definitely one of the show's best villain-ish figures.
One that I wish Foster's would revisit. I think Foster's, while not a show that technically needs villains or bad guy type characters, does need to bring back some of these characters. They don't often bring back anyone from past episodes other then Cheese and Goo.

All family and tied characters like Mac's mom, and Terrance are expected but it'd be nice if they found a way to bring back guys like Berry, or Little Lincoln, or other characters. Find a way to use em again, I'm sure they'd be a blast second time around.

I think Berry and Lincol especially have the potential to be more then 1 shot characters if done properly.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 12:24 AM   #65
BabyElephant
Settling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
One that I wish Foster's would revisit. I think Foster's, while not a show that technically needs villains or bad guy type characters, does need to bring back some of these characters. They don't often bring back anyone from past episodes other then Cheese and Goo.

All family and tied characters like Mac's mom, and Terrance are expected but it'd be nice if they found a way to bring back guys like Berry, or Little Lincoln, or other characters. Find a way to use em again, I'm sure they'd be a blast second time around.

I think Berry and Lincol especially have the potential to be more then 1 shot characters if done properly.
Oh man...I don't even wanna think about what Berry might be like if she ever frees herself from that rubberband ball and makes her way back to the house. Talk about vengeance...eep.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:22 AM   #66
InsaneFan
Foster's Legend
It's time for Animaniacs!  

Send a message via AIM to InsaneFan

Hahaha, definately an episode worth watching! xD
Old 03-26-2007, 01:07 AM   #67
Ridureyu
Permanent Resident

Send a message via AIM to Ridureyu

Just a few things:

1. If a male character did any of the things that Berry did, he would have no supporters. At all.

2. You do know that it's bad to say, "I relate so much to the psycho-stalker girl! I act just like her!", right?

3. Whoever said that Berry needs to have a crush on Cheese is officially the best person. Ever. that episode would be HILARIOUS!
Ridureyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 01:59 PM   #68
moonpony
Newly Abandoned
I brake for scholars, priests, and no apparent reason.  

Talking

Berry had to have been created by a pre-teen girl who was also a child of divorce. She craves friendship and attention.

BTW, that screen grab of Berry and Bloo on a date is PRICELESS!
Old 06-24-2007, 11:44 PM   #69
The Huntsman
Settling In

It has been quite some time since I discussed this series, though even back when I was a reviewer on TVTome, Berry was always my favorite character. I know that people have claimed that she was just pure evil, but I believe that she was actually a victim of circumstance, even though others have already rejected that notion. Either way, Berry is my favorite Imaginary Friend and I wish she would return someday; I doubt that such will ever take place, unfortunately.
The Huntsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 11:50 PM   #70
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Huntsman View Post
It has been quite some time since I discussed this series, though even back when I was a reviewer on TVTome, Berry was always my favorite character. I know that people have claimed that she was just pure evil, but I believe that she was actually a victim of circumstance, even though others have already rejected that notion. Either way, Berry is my favorite Imaginary Friend and I wish she would return someday; I doubt that such will ever take place, unfortunately.
Whoa, it has been a while, hasn't it?

You may be right, Huntsman. As for her return, while it appears to be unlikely, it's not completely out of the question.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote