Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 07-21-2008, 07:06 PM   #1
kammy101
Newly Abandoned

Kissy, kissy  

Default Chihiro Hizunaka

I wanted to share my Foster's OC to you guys, so here it goes:

Chihiro Hizunaka is an imaginary child;whose unlike other children, she doesn't grow up into a woman.

Her creator's name is Lynn Hizunaka. Chihiro was created on April 12, 1995. Her purpose of creating Chihiro is because, of a mournful event involving her 17-year old sister, Mei, who was shot and killed by two gangsters. She wanted a playmate like her sister used to be; she likes almost the same things as Linn likes.

She also has a really bad temper, that scares not just kids, but some adults if they're being cruel. Also she can kick anyone's butt good! Linn was kicked out of school, because of the number of fights, Chihiro. Luckily, she didn't care.

But, she is really kind, gentle, thoughtful with others. The family decided to leave Japan and into America. The parents didn't want Chihiro to go to school with Linn, so she had no choice but to place her at Foster's.

This left Chihiro devestated.

Height: 4'2

Weight: 86 lbs.

Hair: Ebony Black, with her hair tied up in red ribbons in odango style (Japaneseumpling style. Almost like Usagi Tsukino from Sailor Moon.)

Hobbies: Martial arts, reading and drawing manga.Learning her creator's culture.

Weakness: Anger management classes and Bloo.

Favorite School Subject: P.E, music, and Math.

Least favorite subject: Japanese, home economics.

Traits: Couragous, strong, tempermental, agressive, competitive, self-esteemed, smart-mouthed. Kind, obediant, attractive, intelligent, fun-loving.

Favorite color: red, purple and black.

Friends: Bloo, Mac, Wilt, Ed, Coco, Frankie, Madame Foster. Most of the friends(She becomes popular really fast!)

Personality: A total hothead.

I'll try to get a picture of her ASAP to show you what she looks like! OK I'm done.
kammy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 07:15 PM   #2
kammy101
Newly Abandoned

Kissy, kissy  

Please, oh, please, tell me how you like my description, please!!! I'm worried that you might not like it.
Old 07-22-2008, 08:36 PM   #3
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Try not to take the lack of responses personal. I think Chihiro sounds cute! I personally would love to see a picture of her.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 04:26 AM   #4
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Chihiro? What a pretty name...and it belongs to me now...

Sorry, I kind of had to do that. Yes, by all means, show us more Chihiro-related stuff. The only advice I might give you is to maybe re-consider her becoming popular really fast, as some people might find that a bit Mary Sue-ish. But otherwise, yeah, stick with your character and keep on nurturing her.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 07-23-2008 at 04:26 AM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 12:55 PM   #5
kammy101
Newly Abandoned

Kissy, kissy  

Thanks, guys! I was hoping U like it, I've had her in my head for months and had been changing her sense in clothing, hair and personality. I still don't know what you mean, by Mary-Sue-ish, who is she anyway. Please tell me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
Try not to take the lack of responses personal. I think Chihiro sounds cute! I personally would love to see a picture of her.
I know, I'm sorry. I usually take everything personally.

Last edited by Sparky; 07-23-2008 at 01:37 PM. Reason: back-to-back posting
Old 07-24-2008, 01:46 AM   #6
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammy101 View Post
Thanks, guys! I was hoping U like it, I've had her in my head for months and had been changing her sense in clothing, hair and personality. I still don't know what you mean, by Mary-Sue-ish, who is she anyway. Please tell me!
Mary Sue isn't really a person, it's just an expression for an original character who's perhaps just a little (and, in some cases, more so) too perfect for their own good. Giving your character some definite weaknesses and not making them overwhelmingly popular is a good way to side-step this pitfall. That's just some advice from me, though admittedly I'm hardly the world's authority on fanfic-writing. I've come up with a few OCs myself, but I've yet to share them online.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 01:58 PM   #7
koosie
Moon-Calf

It was just imagination  

Hi Kammy! Going on from what JJ said, a Mary-Sue can a little too perfect because it's a character based on the writing themselves or more likely, who the writer would like to be so the fanfic becomes an expression of wish-fulfillment. Personally I see nothing wrong with this as it can provide a charming little window into the writer's personality but no-one could be called unjust for finding it a little distasteful.

Really just write what you enjoy writing. I've never read a fanfic that didn't have something in it that was cool. Well...maybe 1 or 2 but I'm sure you wouldn't write that sort of thing.

Aw....Snicket
koosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 04:07 PM   #8
kammy101
Newly Abandoned

Kissy, kissy  

Thanks! I think I'll take your advice, I might change her reputatation to normal.
Old 12-27-2016, 12:51 PM   #9
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Kickass name.