Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Old 06-12-2007, 05:59 PM   #11
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

Awesome stories! Thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxClaire View Post
I remember when I went the first time when I was like 5 years old, it was so crowded that I lost my parents, so I just stood there crying for like half an hour. I've hated it ever since.
I think the exact same thing happened to me as a child... in a Wal-Mart too! Except my parents were divorced, so I was only crying for my mom for half an hour.

I mostly hate Wal-Mart, but I'm not completely afraid of it. I'll go occasionally. If neccasary...
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 11:05 AM   #12
lucyrocks73
Razzamatazztic Tap Dancer

There are ways to make punks like you sing.  

Send a message via AIM to lucyrocks73

We had a war of the Wal-Marts...

So there was one two towns over, and everyone went there and it was fine. Then they built one in my town that was bigger, and the other one was renovated because they kept losing customers.

The first one (the renovated one) is known as the "Ghetto Wal-Mart"... because (and I don't live in a very crime-infested area) people have been stabbed and shot there. Thank goodness it's two towns over. The Wal-Mart by me has no issues...

-Marty
Old 06-13-2007, 12:11 PM   #13
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

ghetto Wal-Mart. Love it.

Ever gone at 2 AM? its full of crackheads and freaks.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:33 PM   #14
ClessAlvein
Newly Abandoned

I absolutely hate Wal*Mart because they don't sell any Foster's merchandise. That is the main reason.
ClessAlvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 04:03 PM   #15
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Well, other than the DVDs (at least, I've seen Season 1 there) they've had the kites. Which, last I checked, were in the clearance section, if anyone still wanted one.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 08:37 PM   #16
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
I don't know whether to laugh or gag.

We have a Wal-Mart not too far from me but I almost never go there. Target is farther away but it has pretty much the same merchandise and I find it has a more pleasant atmosphere. Wal-Mart... I don't know, it just rubs me the wrong way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
Sounds like the Wal-Marts here in South Carolina! I avoid Wal-Mart like the plague, unless there's something that I absolutely HAVE to get, and I can't find it anywhere else. I'll happily pay more at another store just to keep from going to Wal-Mart. It's overcrowded, there's not enough space, too many horribly-behaved kids(and don't think you can escape 'em by going at one o'clock am, either, 'cause those parents drag the kids everywhere they go, night or day), and when they run out of an item, it might be months before they reorder it. Plus, I always wind up having to park like a half-mile away and walk, due to the traffic.

It's not much better at the mall, either, so Frankie really isn't missing much by not being able to go there!

pitbulllady
Quote:
Originally Posted by scary_dream View Post
Ditto, PBL!! I can't stand going there. Unfortunately, I HAVE to go there all the time because it's a Super Wal-Mart and they have pretty much have monopolized the grocery stores in this town and the surrounding ones. The atmosphere is just so... ick. I HATE going there.

And I agree, you never know what they're going to have because they don't reorder stuff like they should.

Lol... this is turning into an "I hate Wal-Mart" thread...
Consider this:

As you know from the info under my avatar, I live in Bush Alaska. In my part of Alaska, the only major retail chain you guys (Cassini, pbl, and scary dream, plus any other NF forum users with access to a Wal-Mart) would recognize and is from the "Lower 48" is a SubWay. There IS NO Wal-Mart, mall, McDonalds, etc.-- that stuff is 400 airmiles away, in Anchorage. For my family, a trip into Anchorage is a bit of a treat because we can get the fast food we miss (even if it isn't all that healthy; you have to die of something, though, right?) and we can but the things we can't get at the stores at home.

Still hate Wal-Mart, guys?

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 11:05 PM   #17
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

In a word, yes.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 10:37 PM   #18
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

*shin kick*