Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall

Notices

Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall Topics relating to the MMORPG FusionFall belong here.

Old 01-09-2009, 01:08 PM   #11
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Sounds like a hostage deal to me.
The subscription fees? Actually, that's better than...let's say Toontown Online (they want around $10 a month for it ). Or do you mean having limited access for non-subscribed accounts?

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:14 PM   #12
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I mean that it sounds like if you currently have an advanced character that you could normally only have if you subscribe, they won't let you have access to or play that character again unless you hand over a subscription fee. I'm sure I've misunderstood something but if that is in fact what they're doing it sounds pretty rotten.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:11 PM   #13
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Actually what you said sounds better than what I did, Cass. I hope they do do it that way, although no matter what they do people will get upset, even though they have always said unpaid gets only 4 nanos and a limited map - therefore, the Future area only. If someone with an advanced character does not want to pay but does want to at least play in the Future, supposedly they can have two characters so they can at least make a new one and keep their old one in case they ever change their mind.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 06:11 PM   #14
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

I must say that compared other to the other big name MMORPGS on the market this is one of the more cost effective ones out there.

I mean 50 dollars a year is nothing compared to 30 dollars every three months for something like World of Warcraft (And that's not counting the price one pays for expansions and the like.)

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 06:35 PM   #15
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Evidently though the higher level you reach the less time per day you can play due to the nanocom thing losing power or whatever, meaning that you collect less and less fusion matter, meaning you can't *gain* levels. The only way to recharge your nanocom is to log out and not log in again until about the next day (there are some workarounds being discussed though). This was probably implemented to keep kids from becoming FusionFall zombies and neglecting their homework and/or playing outside etc but it also means that if you can essentially only play a little while per day that $6 a month won't look like as much of a deal as it did when you were a lower level. If that made sense. I'm not even entirely sure the game has an ending, although I think it does.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:05 PM   #16
Snakemaster9
Newly Abandoned

Proud Nerd  

they will probably be like an expansion where you can gain more levels, because now its only to level 36. Since its an mmo, and mmos tend not to end, it shouldn't or people will stop paying
Old 12-17-2016, 01:02 AM   #17
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

It sucked you had to pay to get the full experience, but companies need their revenue.

Tags
fusionfall, subscription