Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 02-15-2010, 10:43 AM   #41
Another Castle
At Home

BUMP!

This episode is now on youtube (divided into four parts), and today, I watched it for the first time. Now, I know this is a popular episode and well-liked, I couldn't stand the first three parts.
For me, it was just noisy and rather irritating. Ed and (a pretty annoying)Bloo seemed one dimensional, and the appearance of Goo was just grating and not very bearable. (She is good in most other episodes, but she was certainly overused in Season 4- in nearly every episode!)

However, part 4 was near-excellent! A vast improvement (for me), I loved the bit where they make Terrance think he is dreaming! A Tandem bike?! A worm dance? Cheese's disappearing head? And it was nice to see Ed stic up for himself after all that crying, thumping on the head!

As for the last joke- the way I see it, Ed forgot he had all his photos in his belt- I think the ones remaining on the table (and the hole in the roof) were both hallucinations from Mac, who is prone to paranoia and a result of little sleep!

Overall, I didn't like the first three parts, but loved the last one, and I must also praise the performance of Mac's voice actor, certainly when he tells Bloo off for trying to wake his Mum! It's nice to see other opinions on this episode BTW. Maybe I'll enjoy it more the next time I watch it (which I will leave for quite a while)

Alpha November Oscar Tango Hotel Echo Romeo
Charlie Alpha Sierra Tango Lima Echo
Another Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:48 PM   #42
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Castle View Post

As for the last joke- the way I see it, Ed forgot he had all his photos in his belt- I think the ones remaining on the table (and the hole in the roof) were both hallucinations from Mac, who is prone to paranoia and a result of little sleep!

Nice theroy, but actually all of that craziness really did happen, as the stinger that played during the end credits showed Terrence trying to rat out Mac to Mom about everything that happened the previous night, (Hole in the roof included.) but Mom didn't buy it and Terrence ended up grounded.

I guess whoever put that episode on youtube must have posted a version without that end credit skit.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:31 AM   #43
Another Castle
At Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by taranchula View Post
I guess whoever put that episode on youtube must have posted a version without that end credit skit.
That's indeed the case. Still, I like my theory and I can interpret the episodes however I want.

Poor Mac, I just remembered there was school in the morning!

Alpha November Oscar Tango Hotel Echo Romeo
Charlie Alpha Sierra Tango Lima Echo
Another Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 02:24 PM   #44
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

LOVED this episode. Mac's face when he says "we are never doing this again" makes me laugh everytime. Been a while since I've seen it though. It's only on Boomerang at 3-4 AM so there's a low chance I'll catch this episode.