Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 11-03-2009, 04:11 AM   #1
niagarafeline
Newly Abandoned

"So you finally believed the wolf! How little boy who cried of you."  

Default A Thanksgiving Episode?

I've always wondered - how come Craig and his team never created a Thanksgiving episode? Was there any specific reason why?
Old 11-03-2009, 08:53 PM   #2
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Wasn't "Dinner is Swerved" somewhat of a Thanksgiving episode? I don't remember the actual date it aired, but it always felt "Thanksgiving-y" to me, because Bloo was trying so hard (and in vain) go get down to the dining room so he could take part in that giant and delicious meal. And the two movies, GWH and DI developed a tradition of airing specials at Thanksgiving time. Although neither of them really had anything to do with the holiday.

There's some debate on how canon it is, but there was an idea for a Thanksgiving special that Lauren shared on her Facebook page this summer. It was going to be about Frankie's parents and sister and nephew visiting Madame F and her for Thanksgiving. The original discussion about it can be found here. Perhaps it can still become a reunion special though. We can only hope.

Last edited by Lynnie; 11-03-2009 at 08:54 PM.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 10:26 PM   #3
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
Wasn't "Dinner is Swerved" somewhat of a Thanksgiving episode? I don't remember the actual date it aired, but it always felt "Thanksgiving-y" to me, because Bloo was trying so hard (and in vain) go get down to the dining room so he could take part in that giant and delicious meal. And the two movies, GWH and DI developed a tradition of airing specials at Thanksgiving time. Although neither of them really had anything to do with the holiday.

There's some debate on how canon it is, but there was an idea for a Thanksgiving special that Lauren shared on her Facebook page this summer. It was going to be about Frankie's parents and sister and nephew visiting Madame F and her for Thanksgiving. The original discussion about it can be found here. Perhaps it can still become a reunion special though. We can only hope.
Dinner is Swerved wasn't a Thanksgiving episode. Bloo was just hungry.