Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 02-23-2009, 03:14 PM   #1901
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AXavierB View Post
When I heard about that kid who abused his cat and put videos online. That made me so angry.
How can such monsters exist?
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:28 PM   #1902
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Meh. Had an okay day, until, I found out the resident admin (on the same anime forum) had been deleting a few of my posts. I angrily told him to stop it. No word, as of yet.

That, and, one of my friends has been trying to act "emo" has left me in a bitter mood, until further noticed.

Last edited by fosters home fan; 02-23-2009 at 09:29 PM. Reason: typos lol
fosters home fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:34 AM   #1903
L.G.
Melvineer

The following is a list of items that has left me peeved in the past week in order of increasing aggravation.

-My printer keeps telling me I need to replace my ink cartridges even though I recently replaced both my black and color ink cartridges.

-I was playing 1 vs. 2 Coin Battle online on Mario Kart Wii with yours truly alone against two random people (one player on the 2 person team didn't participate at all). Someone by the name of 'Baby Daisy' was giving me a hard time because apparently this player had a cheat on where he/she would only lose coins if I hit them with a shell . Flattening the player with a mega mushroom or hitting them while under star power still caused them to crash, but he/she kept the coins: normally, a player loses coins when flatten and the person who hits another player with a star steals coins from the victim directly. Despite all this, I pulled a victory anyway, and I left afterwords.

-For me Mircosoft Excel is not the most intuitive program out there, especially when I need to make a particular calculation many times. I have yet to figure out how to move data without messing up already calculated values.

Last edited by L.G.; 02-24-2009 at 08:34 AM.
L.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:45 AM   #1904
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

My sympathies on the printer; the last two I bought were useless pieces of crap, better used as boat anchors than for printing. Always claimed to be out of either ink or paper, or said that they'd finished printing but nothing was printed, or some other ridiculous problem. Both are heading to the dump this Friday, and after they're out of the truck I intend to give each of them a kick that would make any NFL player proud. Most :censored: aggravating machines I ever owned.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 01:44 PM   #1905
HerrimanWasHere
At Home

*Non Omnis Moria* "I dislike you with great intensity."  

Send a message via MSN to HerrimanWasHere

Okay...I happen to be a very paitient person...but I can't stand it! It has been 3-4 days that Fanfiction.net hasn't been working. Now I'm only irked, because there are a ton of reviews I was suppose to leave. (And I need to post my The Hunting of the Snark drabble.) Oh! And then I'm missing the Kim Possible fannies, because they aren't able to post... *weeps from anger*

EDIT:
That is so weird! The moment I complain, it starts working. Just...I don't know how to feel now.... *Dances*

~"No, sir, I make it a rule of mine: the more it looks like Queer Street, the less I ask." ~

Last edited by HerrimanWasHere; 02-24-2009 at 02:58 PM. Reason: For weirdness
HerrimanWasHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:27 PM   #1906
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

The chance of getting snow on Thursday. No, no, no, no, NO! I do not want any more snow until next November at least! It'd be better if it waited until December. It's almost March! Make it go away.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:57 PM   #1907
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Jury duty next month, yay! (Lol its not so bad, its not like I have anything else to do I guess.)
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:15 PM   #1908
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

My sympathies. At least they pay you for it.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:36 PM   #1909
HerrimanWasHere
At Home

*Non Omnis Moria* "I dislike you with great intensity."  

Send a message via MSN to HerrimanWasHere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Jury duty next month, yay! (Lol its not so bad, its not like I have anything else to do I guess.)
I wouldn't be able to help. I have such a lawer mindset, that I always see both sides. Because of this, I always have the trouble of making a choice...

But good luck!

~"No, sir, I make it a rule of mine: the more it looks like Queer Street, the less I ask." ~
HerrimanWasHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 02:40 PM   #1910
koosie
Moon-Calf

It was just imagination  

The other day I was bending and tying some Willow whips (young tree shoots) to make a sort of living arch kind of thing but my hands were stiff in the cold and I kept losing grip on them so they'd flick back straight again, hitting me in the face on the way, nearlly knocking my glasses off once or twice. It's the sort of job you really need 3 hands for.

Anyway I realised after a while that I had a little audience of estate kids, mostly very young, watching this probably baffling spectacle. What ticks me off is that not one of them used the 'stop hitting yourself' line in either chant or taunt. The situation definately called for it but they just stayed silent. Maybe it's not as well-known a cultural reference as I had imagined. Are there examples outside that which we all know well? There must be.

Aw....Snicket
koosie is offline   Reply With Quote