Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

View Poll Results: How do you rate the movie?
A 35 92.11%
B 3 7.89%
C 0 0%
D 0 0%
F 0 0%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-27-2008, 08:58 PM   #91
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by niagarafeline View Post
Destination: Imagination > EVERYTHING ELSE ON TV

7:58 pm - 'omgtwomoreminutesi'vewaitingsolooonnnggg'
7:59 pm - 'ONEFRIGGINMINUTEI'MGONNABURST'
8:00 pm - 'OHMYGAWDYAYIT'SFINA-....wtf? Total Drama Island commercial? YOU'RE DELAYING MY NIRVANA!
Exactly how I felt at that moment.

Once again, I'm among the last to comment since I've been avoiding this thread like the plague until after I saw it, but that was awesome!! Loved it with a capital "L"!! Some true Frankie appreciation! Even Herriman turned about at the end. I hope it stays that way for the rest of the series. Too bad it came so late though.

"It's an army of zombies!! Incredibly handsome zombies!!" Yeah, that's what we love about Blooregard isn't it? I sure miss that little guy. And the others too, of course. I also loved the sound of him on helium, that was too funny.

Mr. H is Frankie's uncle?? I must have missed that. I'm watching the encore now though. I'll likely catch things I didn't catch the first time around.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 10:30 PM   #92
kammy101
Newly Abandoned

Kissy, kissy  

I saw the movie not once.....BUT TWICE!!! Like they say, It's nice to see it twice! It's about time they showed something!
kammy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 07:27 AM   #93
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
Mr. H is Frankie's uncle?? I must have missed that. I'm watching the encore now though. I'll likely catch things I didn't catch the first time around.

Well, when you think about it, and imaginary friend is like a son or daughter (Or a brother/sister, but let's go with son/daughter for a sec here). So, Mr. H is Madame Foster's son. Which means, she's like a brother to Frankie's mother, thusly her uncle.... right?

That seems a little confusing too. Hm. Well, I've given my input on the matter.
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 07:42 AM   #94
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloo2daMacs View Post
Well, when you think about it, and imaginary friend is like a son or daughter (Or a brother/sister, but let's go with son/daughter for a sec here). So, Mr. H is Madame Foster's son. Which means, she's like a brother to Frankie's mother, thusly her uncle.... right?

That seems a little confusing too. Hm. Well, I've given my input on the matter.
Near the beginning, Frankie is talking to herself at one point, about leaving an Imaginary Friend in a box, and she says something along the lines of, "I'd be a rabbit's niece if I..." then after she says it, she sorta pauses as if realizing, "Wait a minute...I AM a rabbit's niece!" I have a suspicion that Mr. Herriman has harbored some degree of jealousy over that, since HE was around first, before her or her father(Madame Foster's biological son, as I believe was revealed by Craig to one of our staff who attended the last Comic-Con, which explains why Frankie carries on the family name), yet he must be wondering just which one of them means more to his creator-her Imaginary Friend, or her granddaughter, and which of them perhaps will eventually become the owner of Foster's Home. AND, at times, Mr. Herriman has a bit of a point about Frankie being "immature"; as much as I like her, I can see(especially after this movie)that she's struggling hard with that transition between becoming a full-fledged adult and still holding onto being a little girl. Her utter delight at indulging in innocent little-girl fantasies(dressing up like a fairy tale princess, riding a unicorn, living in a castle, etc.)is obvious, certainly NOT the sort of fantasies that many grown-up women indulge in, that's for sure! Still, it's kinda nice, and sad, too, in a way, to see someone else struggling through this particular stage in life, one that most of us older gals can still recall, and it makes Frankie so much more real and believable as a character.

pitbulllady

Last edited by pitbulllady; 11-28-2008 at 07:45 AM.
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 09:05 AM   #95
bloonuggets
Take a bow, Bloo. You deserve it.

FHfIF: 8/11/04 - 5/3/09  

I am now officially confused...

Thank you Craig for the ride. We all will miss you.

bloonuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 09:24 AM   #96
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
I have a suspicion that Mr. Herriman has harbored some degree of jealousy over that, since HE was around first, before her or her father(Madame Foster's biological son, as I believe was revealed by Craig to one of our staff who attended the last Comic-Con, which explains why Frankie carries on the family name)
That would be me, and he did reveal that and a number of other interesting facts about Frankie as well. It was a very enlightening conversation.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 11-28-2008 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Removed a pair of typos.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 11:10 AM   #97
girl_named_goo
Newly Abandoned

Hi everybody!!!

Craig and I are SOOOOOOOOOO happy everyone seemed to like the special so much!! Especially since it had some road blocks in it's production, it's awesome to see it still turned out well.

The main reason I wanted to chime is was just to clarify a minor controversy-- Bloo says "peeved" not "pissed." Although I admit it really does sound like pissed, so much so that the closed caption-ers got confused. But it was scripted as peeved, and Keith said peeved. We NEVER would've gotten away with pissed, although I guess we kinda did.

Also, I would like to clarify that the writers were myself and Tim McKeon. That awesome Mary Poppins joke was his, along with many others. So credit goes to him as well!!

Have a wonderful T-Day weekend, everyone!!!

Last edited by girl_named_goo; 11-28-2008 at 11:15 AM.
girl_named_goo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 11:10 AM   #98
TraverseTown
Settling In

Available Now for only 79 easy payments of $4.99!  

I really, really enjoyed this.

I felt it lacked a lot of dialogue from Wilt/Ed/Coco, but I still really liked it.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:15 AM   #99
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_named_goo View Post
Also, I would like to clarify that the writers were myself <i>and</i> Tim McKeon. That awesome Mary Poppins joke was his, along with many others. So credit goes to him as well!!

Have a wonderful T-Day weekend, everyone!!!
The two of you wrote a masterpiece, no doubt about it; as I said earlier, best Foster's story ever. Thanks so much, and happy Thanksgiving!

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 11:17 AM   #100
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_named_goo View Post
The main reason I wanted to chime is was just to clarify a minor controversy-- Bloo says "peeved" not "pissed." Although I admit it really does sound like pissed, so much so that the closed caption-ers got confused. But it was scripted as peeved, and Keith said peeved. We NEVER would've gotten away with pissed, although I guess we kinda did.
Oh, okay. I thought it might've been "ticked" but in a subtle, VERY subtle way, but no. I guess it is "peeved"

I also liked it when Eduardo was trying to read Frankie's message about Mr. Herriman, only for Wilt to scribble it out before he could finish, saying "WHOA! Ed, you shouldn't be reading that!"
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote