Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2008, 09:50 PM   #1
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Default April 3 - CN Upfront. Will FHFIF get another season or end at 6?

After seeing a thread on Toon Zone, I noticed that this Thursday is the day that Cartoon Network is supposed to make announcements on season renewals for CN originals and other acquisitions. A lot of people know that Foster's is on its 6th Season. The question is will the show continue after 6 seasons, or will the gang sign off after 78 shows? I'd wait and see what happens, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. I say this, because CN's maximum number is 78. However, I've seen shows from other networks go past the targeted number of episodes before production ends (I believe Kim Possible went past the 65 mark, and it ended at 87), thanks to fan support. I won't make any predictions, because I don't want to get anyone too excited or break anyone's hearts. If the crew wishes to end the series at 6 seasons, fine by me--I'd respect that. If it ends later than Season 6, fine by me. Stay tuned.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+

Last edited by One Radical Dude; 04-01-2008 at 09:51 PM.
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote