PDA

View Full Version : About the spinoff

rhythmfuzion
09-19-2010, 12:44 PM
Sorry I put my old spinoof thread in the wrong discussion, so I put this in the right discussion. About that spinoff for Pizza Party, the main protagonists are going to be Bloppy Pants, Fluffer Nutter, Yogi Boo Boo, and Billy the Squid. They are a pop-rock and alternative rock band whom were first seen in the FHIF Season 5 episode "Schlock Star". They were also seen together in "Affair Weather Friends", "Nightmare in Wilson Way", "Bloo Tube", and "Goodbye to Bloo". Pizza Party may be a great rock band in Foster's, but they are not the only rock band whom represents Foster's, another rock band resides in Foster's Home for Imaginary Fiends. The main antagonists are a hardcore metal band named Evil Apple League, which consists Keystone Blop, Pinecone Cola, Sunset Junction, and Mabel Licorice. They are a newly seen band not seen in FHIF(They were briefly seen their closest together in a crowd in "Goodbye to Bloo"). They are manipulative and abusive towards their archenemy Pizza Party, Sunset Junction was the exception for the manipulations and abuse against Pizza Party. The Foster's Gang members Mac, Bloo, Eduardo, Wilt, Coco, Frankie, Mr. Herriman, Goo, Cheese, and Duchess will all be returning as recurring and/or supporting characters with some of them being changed. Bloo changed from mean to nice, Eduardo changed from wussy to brave, Frankie gets much less outbursts, and Cheese is now no longer feared and a legal resident of Foster's. Jackie Khones will also be a main character, but most likely one of the protagonists because of his relationship to Pizza Party guitarist, Fluffer Nutter. About Bloo's personality, his old personality from the original FHIF now belongs to Mabel Licorice.

This show will star Pizza Party members and Evil Apple League members.

KazooBloo
12-27-2016, 12:50 PM
Maybe.