PDA

View Full Version : We Are Equal

CrazyPhil
11-22-2009, 01:18 AM
Well, here goes...
This is a story based on an idea that I have been thinking on ever since the show originally aired. In the world of Imaginary friends, some have very strange powers and abilities, which made me think; what would happen if humans were given this power? What if the barrier between humans and imaginary friends was brought down, resulting in humans who had the same abilities as IFs? I don't want to give a whole lot away, but that's the basic concept of my story, but it's NOT something I just thought up yesterday. I've been writing this story for almost a year, it's already the length of a small book, and I'm still only about 2/3 finished. And I will say this story does introduce several OCs. However, I will quell all of your potential fears right now by stating up front that my story contains ABSOLUTELY NO pairings, lemon, incest, or even cussing, and while their is a good deal of action fighting and violence, it's nothing above PG level. Oh, and there's no character death, either. And I will also tell you right now that my story contains elements from several different sources and shows including Static Shock, Teen Titans, Bleach and Naruto, so if you've seen any of those shows and notice a reference in my story, don't bother telling me because I'm already well-aware. Please don't think that I'm just blatantly ripping those shows off; I loved and enjoyed all of those shows too, and the elements I did use are all in the context of the story. And it's not like I intend on ever publishing this; this is nothing more than a fan-fic, inspired simply by my love of all those shows, especially fosters; all I wanted was to tell a good, interesting and original story that follows the Fosters storyline but adds a little more.

Please feel free to leave any comments in this thread or PM me, but if you want to actually review my story, PM me only, as I don't want to have any spoilers.

Also, please note that this is my first ever fan-fic and definitely the longest thing I've ever written, so I'm sure that I lost some objectivity along the way, but that's what editing's for. right?

And I know my writing style is still pretty amatuer, so please bear with me. Finally, I hope I didn't make too many spelling mistakes or other errors. If so, please let me know.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy it!:bloogrin:

antgirl1
11-22-2009, 12:39 PM
404 Not found, which is sad because I wanted to read it. :(

CrazyPhil
11-22-2009, 01:51 PM
Okay, I switched it to public viewing, so it should show up now when you click the link.

antgirl1
11-22-2009, 07:58 PM
Ah, thank you. I got to chapter 10, and it's a good read, love the action. I can't wait to read more when I have the time! :D

antgirl1
11-23-2009, 06:04 PM
Alright, I've read through it. Although it was a bit repetitive after 3/4 of the chapters ("[x] could only..." "[x] had never this kind of power..."), and sometimes it felt like it was a battle but you threw in the Foster's characters, who didn't seem to really do much (I could be wrong, they're probably just paralyzed from having to see such unlimited power all the time) I was still stunned by how well-written it is, full of action, humor, and many references to the greatest times in Foster's history.

One nit-pick, though. SLADE? Come on, please come up with better, original villains, Slade is Robin's villain, not Jason's. XD

Please post more updates to it, and I'll gladly read on. Great job and I hope to see more from you! Maybe a sequel if you get that far? :D

CrazyPhil
12-03-2011, 10:50 PM
Alright, for anyone who read my original story, I should let you know that I'm remaking most of it, mainly because I realized how i was borrowing WAY too much from other sources; hell, I feel that I just blatantly ripped off most of the material, so I'm going to remake it and rewrite it with much more originality. I can't tell you when it'll be done since I'm suffering some severe writer's block right now, but whenever I do eventually finish it, I will post if here for anyone who cares to read it. Rest assured that the main theme and core of the story will remain intact and there's no way in hell that I'll put any sick, sexual pairings or character personality changes in any way. Thank you for reading this, and I'm sorry to anyone i offended or angered for my blatant plagiarism. (And having a disclaimer still makes it plagiarism to me.)

KazooBloo
12-27-2016, 12:49 PM
Was sweet.