PDA

View Full Version : Character Suggestions

Subzeroace
01-23-2009, 11:29 PM
Was just over at the official forum and caught the discussion on this over there. Since I don't have a premium account I can't put my 2 cents in there, so lets chat it up here, eh?

What characters would you love to see in this game? CN character that have a chance of it or just dream character from other companies.

I'd love to see Madame Foster and Berry in there as well as Jeff the Spider, Nergal, Nergal Jr., Dracula, The Boogie Man, Erwin, General Scar, Hector Con Carne & Major Doctor Ghastly from Maxwell Atoms brain meats.

Specking of "brain meats" how amazing would it be to have Dib from Invader Zim in this game? FusionFall would fit the boy like a glove! But as I've said on Richard Horvits forum... GIR would be the most annoying nano -ever-

Can you imagine him floating around your characters head singing the doom song nonstop? Yes it's fun at first, but he wouldn't stop. He'd be like a virus, he'd jump out o the game and invade your computer. Everytime you turn it on he'd be there. Singing. The stuff of nightmares yes?

Ah, more ideas ideas! What about Numbuh 362 & 86 (Rachel T. McKenzie & Frances Fulbright) and The Delightful Children from Down the Lane? Father must be pretty lonely without his delightful children to boss around D= And what is the KND without there most excellent Supreme Leader?

antgirl1
01-24-2009, 10:33 AM
Lol I found it interesting that Numbah 362's real name was Rachel, since that's my name. She even had blonde hair like mine....XDD

Anyway...If it were possible to get into Foster's there would be so many friends inside...and I can't believe I'm saying this, but is there Terrence? If not....well, he should be. Maybe even a Fusion Terrence...oh wait, he's not a hero....Oh well. 8D

Subzeroace
01-24-2009, 12:22 PM
362's my fave KND operative, that's awesome you share a name =) Her VO's name is Rachel as well =3~

I don't believe Terrence is in the game but he'd make an awesome addition! I could see him being tricked by Fusions kind of like the Kanker Sisters or some of the IF were. We could get some good missions out of that :terrsmile:

KazooBloo
12-17-2016, 01:14 AM
Too many to list.