PDA

View Full Version : "Mac The Master"

NeverToo
04-03-2008, 01:28 PM
Here we go, lets just hope that nobody hates it.

Chapter 1

This story is about Mac dreaming (sleeping) that he was a master wizard and his imaginary friend Bloo is his apprentice and they go some place and fight evil as they go and they protected good. When Mac wake up and when he realized that it was a dream he tried to talked himself out that it was real and when he goes to Foster's he acts like a wizard and do some weird stuff and do some crazzy stuff as well.

If you want to see more chapters on what will happened next, come and check out my post to see if I make more. :-[

taranchula
04-03-2008, 02:35 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Taranchula/objection.gif

BTW I had to move your post from Mysterious Girl's thread to it's own thread. Because what your were doing (whether you intentionally knew it or not) was thread jacking, and while it's not illegal it's still pretty annoying and kind of rude.

Just a fair warning, if you are going to post your "own" material please make sure you start your "own" thread for it instead of posting in someone else's thread.

Thank you.

Sparky
04-03-2008, 02:56 PM
Here we go, lets just hope that nobody hates it.

Chapter 1

This story is about Mac dreaming (sleeping) that he was a master wizard and his imaginary friend Bloo is his apprentice and they go some place and fight evil as they go and they protected good. When Mac wake up and when he realized that it was a dream he tried to talked himself out that it was real and when he goes to Foster's he acts like a wizard and do some weird stuff and do some crazzy stuff as well.

If you want to see more chapters on what will happened next, come and check out my post to see if I make more. :-[

This isn't a "chapter" it's a summary. If you're going to start a fanfic thread um...please put a fanfic in it? :duchconf:

KazooBloo
12-27-2016, 12:54 PM
Interesting premise.