http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4102168/1/

Part III:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4102170/1/

Cassini90125
02-29-2008, 07:04 AM
Well done, dude! ;) :)

koosie
02-29-2008, 08:05 AM
Yeh good stuff, glad it turned out the way it did. I mean I'm always going to be won over by a duck, especially one with glasses. It's an interesting question of the relationship between autonomous Imaginary Friends and the alter-egos we create to perform specific functions in the world of human interaction. I mean, probably no-one likes to think it but you're never exactly the same person depending on who you're with as you have to subtely alter your behaviour in response to them and that can go as far as effectively giving an invented alter-ego a body and a situation to play with for a while or at least a bit of the internet, which itself is inventing whole new modes of human behaviour and subsequent problems to be fixed, as this story demonstrates.

Any sorry to get all theory on you, d2K. I liked it. It was good.

Anywa

antgirl1
02-29-2008, 02:54 PM
You CAN add chapters to a story, by going to "edit" on the story you want, and click on the tab labeled "Content/Chapters". All you have to do to upload the chapters, you know, is by having documents of them in your account already. :D

Howard
03-01-2008, 09:32 PM
Well done, dude! ;) :)

I thought you would like it (eventually)!:frankiesmile

Yeh good stuff, glad it turned out the way it did. I mean I'm always going to be won over by a duck, especially one with glasses. It's an interesting question of the relationship between autonomous Imaginary Friends and the alter-egos we create to perform specific functions in the world of human interaction. I mean, probably no-one likes to think it but you're never exactly the same person depending on who you're with as you have to subtely alter your behaviour in response to them and that can go as far as effectively giving an invented alter-ego a body and a situation to play with for a while or at least a bit of the internet, which itself is inventing whole new modes of human behaviour and subsequent problems to be fixed, as this story demonstrates.

Any sorry to get all theory on you, d2K. I liked it. It was good.

Anywa

Thanks for the feedback Koosie. I am glad you liked the conclusion.:frankiesmile:

You CAN add chapters to a story, by going to "edit" on the story you want, and click on the tab labeled "Content/Chapters". All you have to do to upload the chapters, you know, is by having documents of them in your account already. :D

Thanks, antgirl - I was a little confused on that. I think I got it!:frankiesmile: