PDA

View Full Version : Berry Sweet Revenge

Mayor Adam West
10-19-2007, 05:50 PM
Oh yes, it's a tittle based on Berry.

Okay, so I don't have anything written at all, but I just want to share my idea anyway.

Basically, Berry gets out of the rubber band ball and walks down the street where she mutters to herself about what Mac had done.
She bumps into Terrence who overhears her talking about Mac, where he asks something like "You know Mac?"

At that point, she basically explains to him what Mac had done and saying she wants another chance to get him.

Terrence however, seems to like the idea and teams up with Berry for revenge against Mac.

Though, when Terrence also wants revenge against Bloo too, Berry is starting to despise Terrence.

---

That's all I have at the moment in regards to that.

What do you all think so far?

WiltsAKGirl17
10-22-2007, 11:38 AM
I'd be willing to read it. Are you on fanfiction.net or is this just something to satisfy your curiosity?

Mayor Adam West
10-22-2007, 11:52 AM
At the moment, I'm not part of fan-fiction.net, that, and I haven't been around to actually writting it out.
If I get some more time, I probabally will if I can think of it more properlly.

That's just a rough idea of what I've had so far, not entirly sure on how the plot will actually go, as I do have to think about it a bit more.

Crash-N-Cortex
10-22-2007, 05:50 PM
I'm willing to read it, if you decide to write it. You can use the character that I use for my avatar if you want.

KazooBloo
12-27-2016, 12:57 PM
I can see this happen.