Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Imaginary Friends

Notices

Imaginary Friends Discuss the main imaginary characters: Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Mr. Herriman, Duchess, and Cheese.

Old 07-01-2007, 02:21 PM   #1
basilsunshine
Settling In
I get by with a little help from my friends.  

Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma. I'm native american. & no, it's not a farm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
Yeah, it did-with Wilt missing an arm and an eye, it would naturally go with the guise of a disabled war hero. No one would likely even question his status as such at the nursing home. It's interesting and insightful how Coco came up with that disguise, showing that she's not as crazy as people think she is.

pitbulllady
It WAS clever of her.
basilsunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 07:07 PM   #2
Alandra
Newly Abandoned
We can escape our reality and escape into the world of Fosters, even if it is for 30 minutes  

Send a message via MSN to Alandra Send a message via Yahoo to Alandra

I thought just to rekindle this thread, Im a Wilt Fangirl myself as you all know from my intro thread. But I was reading the earlier posts in this thread. I agree, alot of girls find Wilt as that "dream guy". He is caring, up beat, cheerful, bright about the world, and always apologizing. After the movie "Good Wilt Hunting" and in the new shows,you can tell that Wilt feels better about himself and he doesnt have that guilt about his past anymore tugging him down silentley and having to hide it. I admit, there is somthing about his smile that just snags you and draws you to him. Ive also noticed he is kinda a curious character, even if it is just a tiny bit of curiousity he as, like he just wants to go out there and do somthing great, Anybody else notice that?

Alandra is offline   Reply With Quote