Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2007, 07:24 AM   #1
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Default Underrated Shows That Should Have Continued

If there's one thing I really dislike, it's that someone leaves a show in a cliffhanger, and instead of finishing what occurred, they (the studio) decided to ended it right there, which is somewhat annoying.

Anyway, here are some of the shows I felt deserve another shot:

Dark Angel-Even though season 2 was ok, I have to admit it did have more questions about the people responsible for Max's creation, among others, and also what happen to some of the character's whose fate remains a mystery. The season finale even hints out what was going to happen next, but it wasn't enough for Fox. I just wish that it could have resolve some conflicts before being cancelled.

John Doe-Another favorite Fox show I use to watch. Very intruiging, challenging and just entertaining. The only thing I really got peeved off was that it didn't went further to the people responsible for John and his intellects, their leader and his wife. At the least, it did have its fans while it was still on air.

Get Ed-What I really like about this show is that the concept was very original, including the fluidity of the animation and the style of the writing. But to my dismay, instead of getting a second season, it just ended without anything resolve, mainly about Ed himself and the fate of Old Skool. Hopefully, Jetix would change their mind and give this show another chance.