Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Old 05-12-2009, 05:02 AM   #401
some guy you dont know
Just a Poor Boy

Location: some building in some city of some state in some country.
Send a message via AIM to some guy you dont know

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Oh man, this is probably one of my favorite games ever. I've gotten pretty addicted to it recently, but still haven't got through the first temple. I'll try to work on that tonight.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:52 PM   #402
Ridureyu
Permanent Resident

Send a message via AIM to Ridureyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by taranchula View Post
Man you guys must have the patience of saints, even to this day the "only" Ninja Gaiden game I have even beaten was the DS version. (Awesome game, unless you hated the PS3/X-box/X-box360 version's of Gaiden of which the DS version is based.)

Come to think of it the only "Nintendo Hard" game I have ever been able to beat was the original Mega Man, without having to resort to using the Pause/Elec beam trick no less.

Anyways getting back on topic the last game I played was the PS2 war sim Kessen 2, which like almost any other game Koei makes is based on the 14 century Chinese novel "Romance of the Three Kingdoms"

Ninja Gaiden isn't as rough when you figure out the trick to it. Enemies have static repeating spawn points, so ONLY kill flying ones on a different screen than where they came from. Basically, just practice hitting things while jumping, and most of the challenges are dealth with. A lso, you will always have enough ammo and weapons for certain tricky spots, so don't worry about using them.

Mind you, Jaquio's a real pain to fight.
Old 05-18-2009, 07:40 PM   #403
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Street Fight......

Buzz.... We interrupt this gaming thread for the following announcement.

Fans of anime and 2d fighting games rejoiced today, as the impossible has appeared to have happened.

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom for the Nintendo Wii has been confirmed for a North American release.

http://www.411mania.com/games/news/1...r-the-U.S..htm

More on this story as it develops, and now back to your regularly scheduled thread already joined in progress.

Street Fighter 3: Third Strike

I hadn't played it in a while and I must say that it still remains one of the most beautiful looking 2d fighters in the history of the genre. Still could never get the hang of the parrying system though, so it looks like I won't be heading to any tournaments any time soon.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:49 AM   #404
Ridureyu
Permanent Resident

YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
Old 05-20-2009, 04:28 PM   #405
taranchula

Punch Out (Wii)

Mac is back! (No not that one I'm afraid) One of the best pseudo boxing games in the history of video games has made it's triumphant return to Nintendo consoles and it's just as good as it always was, with it's awesome edge of your seat challenge level guaranteed to make you sweat, doubly so if you're playing with the default Remote/Nunchuck control scheme.

Last edited by taranchula; 05-20-2009 at 04:29 PM.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:49 PM   #406
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

PokeMon Platinum (got it for my B-Day)... I forgot how fun the PokeMon games were, hahaha.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:46 PM   #407
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by taranchula View Post
Punch Out (Wii)

Mac is back! (No not that one I'm afraid) One of the best pseudo boxing games in the history of video games has made it's triumphant return to Nintendo consoles and it's just as good as it always was, with it's awesome edge of your seat challenge level guaranteed to make you sweat, doubly so if you're playing with the default Remote/Nunchuck control scheme.
Ditto!

I got a chance to play this game, and man, it was worth it. From the voice acting and the gameplay, Punch-Out!! truly made a great comeback for Nintendo (ever since Samus made a comeback with Metroid Prime for the Gamecube).

Hopefully, a sequel for this game comes out for the Wii in the near future, with wi-fi online play, new characters and an improvement with multiplayer mode.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:50 AM   #408
Ridureyu
Permanent Resident

Infamous

So it turns out that frying and draining random passersbye is considered "evil."
Old 05-31-2009, 06:43 PM   #409
taranchula

The Munchables (Wii)

My love for quirky Japanese games lead me to this off beat title from NAMCO/BANDAI, the same company that gave us the wonderful "Katamari Damacy". The game has you playing as a pair of gluttonous little creatures who have to save their island home from space pirates that look like fruits and vegetables, and you have to defeat your foes by you guessed it, eating them all. And much like the aforementioned Katamari the more you eat the larger you get, allowing you to take down some of the larger obstacles in your path.

So to sum it up it's basically Katamari meets Pac Man (another Namco game) and if you're like me and enjoy insane games such as this, you should check it out.

Old 05-31-2009, 09:42 PM   #410
Mac-a-lacka
Equus Reptilicus

Lance Armstrong, eat your heart out.  

Super Mario 64 DS.

Mac-a-lacka is offline   Reply With Quote