Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 09-16-2006, 04:06 PM   #1
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

I'm just ahead of the current.  

Send a message via MSN to Tonya
Default Let's get supernatural.

Ever heard or seen things from the weird and unexplained? Let a Rip.

One time a long time ago, I acidently left a tape recorder on in the bedroom that used to be mine. The next day I found the recorder and took the tape out, put it somewhere, and forgot about it since. Well, a year or so ago I found that tape again, not knowing what was on it and I played it back.

I can't even put it into good words of how it sounded, but it freaks me out just thinking about it. It mostly sounded like deep growling and low toned grumling voices that couldin't be understood. Then in the middle of it, it stoped into a eerie dead silents. Then echoing footsteps could be heard, sounding real far away, then the deep gowling, mumbling unaudible voices could be heard again.
I'd give about anything if I had the tape, and had the equipment to send it to everybody so they could hear it.
Remember in one of my other posts I said I had that imaginary friend Spooky? Um, he was actually an imaginary demon. Why I imagined him? I have no idea, I was weird. I only brought him up because the same room that I left the tape recording in was the same room me and him used to hang out in alot, plus at that same time period that the recording took place I had him as my friend. The two things I just mentioned might not have to do with one another, but even a 5 yr old having an imaginary demon friend can't help bring good spirits into the house any, right?
The every kid.
Best female cartoon ever. There should be more of these ladies.
Don't underestimate the power of wuv.
Tonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 04:20 PM   #2
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

ooooh... spooky!
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 04:51 PM   #3
BlooCheese
Foster's Legend

Send a message via AIM to BlooCheese

Uh...one time when I was five or something, I was standing in the kitchen. I looked towards the refrigerator and I saw a lobster crawl out from underneath. I swear it looked like a lobster.
Old 09-16-2006, 04:53 PM   #4
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooCheese View Post
Uh...one time when I was five or something, I was standing in the kitchen. I looked towards the refrigerator and I saw a lobster crawl out from underneath. I swear it looked like a lobster.
well that's weird!
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 05:05 PM   #5
Matchsticks
At Home
Comes from the brain-heart.  

When I was seven I use to watch 'I Love Lucy' before going to bed. Well one night, I was watching it and something popped out from underneath my bed (It was really furry and that is all I remember) and I don't mean pop out as if I leaned over my bed side I could see it I mean popped out as in it blocked my view of the T.V. I screamed (the only time in my life I screamed in fear) and ran to the living room and told my parents. They told me it was my imgination and tucked me back into bed (with the normal, 'Amanda, there is nothing underhere' with the checking under the bed)

I am 19 now, and I still say it was real.
Old 09-16-2006, 07:47 PM   #6
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

This actually wound up having a logical explaination but it freaked me the hell out until I knew what it was.

My mom and I went to see The Ring at the mall theatre and it scared the crap out of both of us. Afterwords I turned my cell phone back on and I had a voice message, so I listend to it. It was like a minute and a half of echoey voices and footsteps and a muffled "underwater" type noise.

I later figured out that I had accidentally speed-dialed my own phone and left a voice message of us walking through the mall with the phone in my purse.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 07:57 PM   #7
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Once at my friends cottage (An old farm house in the middle of Quebec), I was the lucky one who got to sleep in a room where somebody had passed away a long time ago and was supposed to be haunted by their spirit, I didn't see anything out of the ordanary, but the room was a lot colder then all the other rooms in the house, and one night it felt like my bed was floating. It wasn't really but it just seemed that way.

Last edited by taranchula; 09-16-2006 at 07:58 PM.
taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 08:26 PM   #8
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

I'm totally Eduardoing out at this thread, especially the story about the furry thing.
Old 09-16-2006, 09:26 PM   #9
DoubleLatte
At Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
This actually wound up having a logical explaination but it freaked me the hell out until I knew what it was.

My mom and I went to see The Ring at the mall theatre and it scared the crap out of both of us. Afterwords I turned my cell phone back on and I had a voice message, so I listend to it. It was like a minute and a half of echoey voices and footsteps and a muffled "underwater" type noise.

I later figured out that I had accidentally speed-dialed my own phone and left a voice message of us walking through the mall with the phone in my purse.
Under normal circumstances, if that would have happened to me I would have just thought it was some moron who dialed the wrong number or totally forgot to leave a voice message. But after watching The Ring, that would have just given me a heart attack. I'm so bad at watching horror movies and being able to cope with my imagination afterwards. How long did it take to find out you had dialed your own cell phone?
DoubleLatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 09:31 PM   #10
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleLatte View Post
How long did it take to find out you had dialed your own cell phone?
It was sometime later that same day, so several hours I guess.

That movie basically messed me up for life in general. The worst thing was late one night I was in the living room and was the last to go to bed, so I turned the light off and started down the hall towards my bedroom, the only light in the house now being the nightlight in the bathroom at the end of the hall. In the light of the nightlight I saw a figure moving out of the darkness closer in the mirror, a figure in white with long dark hair. It was myself of course but I almost died. I worship that movie, it *totally* messed me up.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote