Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 10-17-2007, 03:07 PM   #131
Zeitgheist
At Home
It's not enough to succeed! Others must fail...  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyo View Post
Don't worry about the Ed crush there Zeit, I have a small crush on Lazlo himself xD I luff the little guy because he's so happy-go-lucky...I wish I was more like that.
Then I will tell you a tale, son!

Last tuesday (a week ago) I got my kitten, he was 7 weeks and 3 days... and I named him LAZLO after Lazlo on Camp Lazlo I got a friend who broke down in tears of laughter because I named him after a monkey

The most fun I have during the day is watching CL on Cartoon with my cat, singing along the themesong like the escaped mental patient that I am

Zeitgheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 06:01 PM   #132
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Aw, what a precious furry baby you've got there Z! I love cats. Kind of off topic, but did you know Keith Ferguson has a cat named Lazlo? He's a Malaysian breed I believe. Cute as a button.

Back on topic, another slight animated crush of mine is Miguel from Maya and Miguel. He's just so level headed and good mannered and polite. And athletic. I've always been keen on the athletes. And also the dark haired.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 03:10 AM   #133
Zeitgheist
At Home

Lynnie: oh em gee XD I had NO idea, actually! wow, so my cat has FHFIF connections too <3 sweet
Old 10-18-2007, 11:25 AM   #134
Dragonrider1227
At Home

Major Frankie fan  

Okay, I changed my avatar so now I have to actually say who my crushes are before people think i'm a pedophile
Jenny from My life as a Teenage Robot
Gadget from Rescue Rangers
Frankie from Fosters
Sally from Sonic the Hedgehog
Krystal from Starfox Adventures
Misty from Pokemon

[center]
Dragonrider1227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 12:06 AM   #135
Mayor Adam West
At Home
Oh yes, I'm a man who loves his taffy  

Send a message via AIM to Mayor Adam West Send a message via MSN to Mayor Adam West Send a message via Yahoo to Mayor Adam West

Raven and Starfire - Teen Titans

Frankie and Berry - Foster's Home

Patsy - Camp Lazlo (Sure, she's a squirrel, but still, she's the cuttest of them all)

Hmm, yeah, that's all really from the top of my head, I mean, I think there are others, but I just can't think of them all right now....
Mayor Adam West is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:34 PM   #136
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

I mentioned before that mine are more favourites than crushes, but I thought I'd post them for the hell of it:

Frankie - Do I really need to point this one out?

Raven (Teen Titans) - There's something about supernatural girls and the clothes they wear. Raven is no exception.

Blossom (The Powerpuff Girls) - Anyone who believes in the American way, and dress (and looks) well gets my vote!

Misty (Pokemon) - My first crush. She's just a great friend, and funny when angry. ('I'm just as tough as you three! Now, are we gonna play, or are we gonna play?!?' )

Jenny (My Life as a Teenage Robot) - She's Inspector Gadget for the teen age, and a great fighter.

Gwen (Ben 10) - Mr M's gonna kill me for this, I know it. Anyway, she gets me because she's not the typical stay-inside-and-be-safe character. She's willing to help out, even if she needs to kick some ass!!

Ami (Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi) - She's definately the cutest character I've ever come across.

Atomic Betty - A redhead who can kick butt and sill retain her self image at the same time!
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 09:12 PM   #137
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
Aw, what a precious furry baby you've got there Z! I love cats. Kind of off topic, but did you know Keith Ferguson has a cat named Lazlo? He's a Malaysian breed I believe. Cute as a button.
That's right! I was told that he was a particular Ragdoll breed, if I'm not mistaken. Definitely a nice-looking cat, from what I've seen on the photos.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 09:22 PM   #138
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie_fan View Post
Misty (Pokemon) - My first crush. She's just a great friend, and funny when angry. ('I'm just as tough as you three! Now, are we gonna play, or are we gonna play?!?' )

Gwen (Ben 10) - Mr M's gonna kill me for this, I know it. Anyway, she gets me because she's not the typical stay-inside-and-be-safe character. She's willing to help out, even if she needs to kick some ass!!
I totally agree on the Misty thing, she was more or less one of my first toon crushes (my first human one anyway). Now I'm not gonna be mad at you liking Gwen, truth is she seriously is kind of cute looking, she's easy on the eyes as they say.

I like that part of her personality, I just wish she wasn't so easy to bust Ben's chops, I think she does that more then anything else in the show and it gets annoying the first 1000th time you heard the same insult about his brain size or hygiene.

I actually liked Yumi from Puffy, I don't know why but I always seem to have a thing for the tomboys in anime or animation. Yumi I thought was cuter looking and I loved her hairstyle and dark punker outfit.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 04:42 AM   #139
Zeitgheist
At Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
I totally agree on the Misty thing, she was more or less one of my first toon crushes (my first human one anyway). Now I'm not gonna be mad at you liking Gwen, truth is she seriously is kind of cute looking, she's easy on the eyes as they say.
I have a dislike for Ben 10... but my niece made me watch the future episode when they all get taken 20 years into the future where Ben Ten Thousand rules. And. Wow. Just... wow. Gwen was looking HOT 20 years into the future D: I kind of like her now
Old 10-29-2007, 07:25 AM   #140
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I wouldn't call it a crush, but I think this lady is quite enchanting:

Her name is Kamichama Karin; I only know her because someone at MTS2 made a Sim out of her. I really like the way her eyes are drawn. There's an article about her on Wikipedia if anyone's curious:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamichama_Karin

Typical story from the "Magical Girl" genre but it looked kind of intriguing to me. Besides, she makes me smile, and that's all I ask of a cartoon.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 10-29-2007 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Added link.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote