Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 02:30 PM   #1
deathman1
Newly Abandoned

Hey peeps just e-mail me to find out wat sites i play, i surely will tell u+the ones i play r MMORPG  

Default Item codes and Buddy codes, Secrets and also even locations

ok i dedicate this topic to well everyone posting item codes like well
Spoiler Below
owlfly
, buddy codes like mine is C575D9, any secrets like if there is faster ways to beat a game or shortcuts to go places, locations like where the NPCs r ( or or or or or or ) and even where u go to get items for the requests they ask but just to let u know make sure u check the date above the post cuz it could be really old and so well the request is over ok

Hey try some other web sites and e-mail me to find out about some! cuz im soo cool.
Old 10-27-2007, 03:02 PM   #2
montitech
Foster's Legend

Personallly I do not think this thread is needed.

Mostly due to the fact that most of that info is already availible on this board. Use the Search

Maybe you/someone could post some links to older threads if one think they will be handy.

As for myself I am not going to repost the same information I have already given, but maybe some other people enjoy spending there time doing that. answering particular questions or pointing people in the right direction I do enjoy doing.

Monty

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathman1 View Post
ok i dedicate this topic to well everyone posting item codes like well
Spoiler Below
owlfly
, buddy codes like mine is C575D9, any secrets like if there is faster ways to beat a game or shortcuts to go places, locations like where the NPCs r ( or or or or or or ) and even where u go to get items for the requests they ask but just to let u know make sure u check the date above the post cuz it could be really old and so well the request is over ok
Old 10-27-2007, 03:34 PM   #3
deathman1
Newly Abandoned

Hey peeps just e-mail me to find out wat sites i play, i surely will tell u+the ones i play r MMORPG  

WELL THIS GIVE U A CHANCE RO SEE THEM ALL IN 1 TOPIC YA KNOW SO ITS NOT SPRED OUT AND U DONT HAVE TO GO LL OVER THE PLACE

Hey try some other web sites and e-mail me to find out about some! cuz im soo cool.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:32 PM   #4
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathman1 View Post
WELL THIS GIVE U A CHANCE RO SEE THEM ALL IN 1 TOPIC YA KNOW SO ITS NOT SPRED OUT AND U DONT HAVE TO GO LL OVER THE PLACE
Post in all-caps again and it's a suspension. Seriously. Please re-read the rules. Kudos for putting the secret code in spoiler tags though. No, really, that was awesome of you. (I mean that, dude.)

And I agree that this thread isn't needed. If people want the secret codes they can go to the secret codes thread (or my webpage on which ALL codes can be found). If they want friend codes they can go to the friend codes thread. Character locations are found in the monthly update threads (and also on my webpage; since they haven't moved in a while the locations given on my map page is still correct). Other tips, I also think we have threads for (such as the Ask a Question thread), but all the above items have their own threads already. Putting it all in one place will make a mess. This isn't TV.com where there's one or two giant garbage-dump threads where people post anything they feel like. We try to stay organised here. So this thread is done.

Last edited by Sparky; 10-27-2007 at 11:33 PM.
Closed Thread