Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 10-22-2007, 03:40 AM   #11
Vicks
At Home

Duchess, along with Wilt, Mac, Bloo, Frankie, Ed, Mr. Herriman and Madam Foster, was one of the original IFs/people to be in the house. After a few updates we saw other IFs like Jackie, Berry, etc and Terrence. Then, after another few updates, we gained some more IFs like the giant crying baby and the Swiss Miss looking girl (yeah, I know, I don't watch the show enough to remember all their names, sorry).

The original characters are the only ones who are stationary and do not change locations unless there is a new update (or during an Adventure), then they all move. Everyone else moves around freely in the house (and sometimes outside), but that's it, they don't travel elsewhere around town.

Hope that clarifies things for you.
~Vicks
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 11:54 AM   #12
Mayor Adam West
At Home
Oh yes, I'm a man who loves his taffy  

Send a message via AIM to Mayor Adam West Send a message via MSN to Mayor Adam West Send a message via Yahoo to Mayor Adam West

Yeah, I did realize that the original characters don't change places, as well as Berry and Uncle Pockets.

Berry who is in the theatre all the tme and Uncle Pockets who's always in the back yard.
Mayor Adam West is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 02:36 PM   #13
Spanto
Newly Abandoned
Papitas, papitas, papitas, me gustan doraditas  

What I found out now is that some characters dissapered. I revised all the house and characters like Bendy (), the green one (), the giant baby, the green one with long neck, Eurotrish and others dissapered. I took a "photo" with the ones I found, but I could found them.

Last edited by Spanto; 10-22-2007 at 02:38 PM.
Spanto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 10:30 AM   #14
Divelucaya
Settling In
Best Road Trip Ever  

Which characters you see when you play I believe is totally random. There are times that I've played that the predominant IFs have been, say for example, Uncle Pockets, Goofball John McGee, and the one that looks like a pile of ... garbage (not the word I was going to use). The next time I log on it may be Blake Superior, the Prince (Charming?), and the one that is all eyes (whose owner is a blind kid). And they must all have magic powers because I have left rooms where an IF was only to find the same IF in the hall. There are in fact quite a few IFs that I have not seen in the game. It may not mean that others haven't seen them either, just that by random chance I haven't been lucky enough. Check out this thread to see who you've seen in the game and which ones seem to appear more than others. http://www.fosters-home.com/characters/minorifs.htm

For me, I would have to say the IFs that I recall seeing the most number of times have been: Uncle Pockets, the pile of "poo", Creaky Pete, Fluffernutter, Goofball, Fuzzy Fred, Handy, and Oscar.
Divelucaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 05:20 PM   #15
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divelucaya View Post
That page is *really* out of date and probably a lot of those names were proven wrong by the DVDs, so take the info on that page with a grain of salt please.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 09:56 AM   #16
Divelucaya
Settling In
Best Road Trip Ever  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
That page is *really* out of date and probably a lot of those names were proven wrong by the DVDs, so take the info on that page with a grain of salt please.
Regardless if it a little out of date, you put a lot of time into it and it still shows a lot of characters and a lot of names (I don't think I would put the majority as incorrect, many of them struck me as being correct) that many people probably never knew. There is another post at another forum that discusses IFs and their names (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/sh...=friends+names) if people are interested in checking it out. But then again the IF's names were not what this thread started out about so I guess we can just say their are a LOT of IFs and their locations throughout the house are rarely a constant.
Divelucaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 01:12 PM   #17
Mayor Adam West
At Home
Oh yes, I'm a man who loves his taffy  

Send a message via AIM to Mayor Adam West Send a message via MSN to Mayor Adam West Send a message via Yahoo to Mayor Adam West

Yeah, most of them move around whever they want, but for a select few by the looks of it.

Speaking of them, I did a favour for Frankie to meet the pizza guy, but instead, it was Berry and said that Eduardo scared off the pizza guy, so I had to give her the money, which of course, she thanked me for and of course, gave me the pizzas back.

Good way of getting money if you ask me.
Mayor Adam West is offline   Reply With Quote